***The Official AKV Owners And Lovers Thread***. Come And Chat

Hi
I’m a newbie looking into buying my first dvc resale. I’ve been looking at AK or CCV. I’m from uk so will be coming every other year. If all the kids decide to come I’ll need a 2 bed villa. We will only be able to travel in uk school holidays.
Any advice or tips on buying. I’ve not stayed at AK but my kids love the look of it and seeing the animals. Thanks so much x

Hi
I’m a newbie looking into buying my first dvc resale. I’ve been looking at AK or CCV. I’m from uk so will be coming every other year. If all the kids decide to come I’ll need a 2 bed villa. We will only be able to travel in uk school holidays.
Any advice or tips on buying. I’ve not stayed at AK but my kids love the look of it and seeing the animals. Thanks so much x
My main tip is look for a contract that works for your family. I own at AKV and LOVE it. I like the idea of buying smaller contracts to add up to the amount I want. Also - do some research on use years that would work best for you and your family.

Side note - AKV will be renovated seemingly at the start of 2025

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter