The non-PTR, Pre Trip Report - How many trips can I get out of this AP looks like 1 more! - Updated 5/9

16 Days and I am so behind! Here is trying to catch up!

I went on a shopping spree for clothes for the girls this week, and got them autograph books, hopefully everything gets here in time! The first package arrived today:
IMG_5096.jpgIMG_5095.jpgIMG_5094.jpg

Day 4 MK!

This will be an EARLY day we have EMM, Dillon wants to do Small World so bad, but i keep telling her we need do some other rides first.. i mean what a waste to just ride Small World... :rotfl2: .She also sings Its a Small World in French, and told us its better in French... 🤷‍♀️

We would like to his up Splash before the breakfast, this week Dillon is talking about doing the Zippity Doo Dah Zippity Day ride ALOT, so need to fit it in, was not on the radar when i made the FP.. of course not, why would it be.
We have FP for BUZZ, we would like to try and get in the people mover, speedway, maybe monsters inc (family favorite). We have Meet Minnie and Mickey 11:20-12:20, we plan to hit this at the end of the window, as our next FP is Tinkerbell at 12:20, we then will have a bit of time to get a snacks, or hang out, as we have 1:20 hair cuts at harmony barber shop. We will probably head back to the hotel at this point. My dad will be heading out and we will probably need to relax a bit, maybe some pool time or something.

We have a 6:45 at Via Napoli, which is new to us, but as i have mentioned on the DIS about 3000 times, the Italian restaurant we go to fairly regularly is the same owners, so I hadn't felt the need to try it before... but i think we will this trip... till i change my mind the day before...

Day 5 Water Park!

DH had requested a water park this trip, so today will be that day. We have an 8:50 Bon Voyage Breakfast that i am really looking forward to! I love Flynn Rider! I even scored a Flynn Magic Band!
IMG_5098.jpg

After breakfast we will head to a water park, not sure which one yet, and not sure if i need to bring towels... i should confirm that anyone know?

We need to be back in the room by 430 the absolute latest, but ideally by 3ish. We need to be back in a Minnie van and heading to animal kingdom by 5:30 we have FoP FP for 5:50-6:50 we will get dinner at Satu'li Canteen which i am looking forward to. I want some Cheesburger pods (i think only on the kids menu now?)

Borrowed from Disney Food Blog

I hope Dillon likes FoP, we have a FP for her, but are hoping we can also get a rider swap and she can go twice.

Depending on the night we may hang around, or head back to the room, it will be a play it by ear night.

Again a very word heavy... PTRs do not lend well to pictures for me, especially when i am so behind!​

Last edited:
We leave in 5 days and you are infinitely more prepared than me. I should be packing now or at least thinking about packing and here I sit. :earboy2:

Isn't it just like a kiddo to decide they really want to ride something after you get FPs. Casey does that all the time. Now I at least ask so she has some culpability!

Loving the food plans. We love Via Napoli pizza, but of course understand if you change it if you have something similar at home. We have an awesome pizza place that makes certified neapolitan pizza, but they don't have the truffle pizza I love at Via! Satuli is a good choice too. Definitely the best quick service we've had at Disney.

I feel like I always feel so prepared for our trips months ahead then the trip is around the corner and I've left 100 things til the last minute lol.

Love the outfits for the girls!

How adorable that Dillion sings IASW in French but yea I wouldn't want to spend my EMM time riding it :rotfl:

We weren't impressed with Via Napoli because i feel we have better pizza here but I think it's worth trying at least once!

I haven't been to the Disney water parks since 2013 but I remember bringing towels from the room. You have to rent them if you don't bring your own I believe.

The cheeseburger pods are on the kids menu now. Mike and I got those and one of the bowls from the adult menu to share and it was plenty of food.

/
We leave in 5 days and you are infinitely more prepared than me. I should be packing now or at least thinking about packing and here I sit. :earboy2:

Isn't it just like a kiddo to decide they really want to ride something after you get FPs. Casey does that all the time. Now I at least ask so she has some culpability!

Loving the food plans. We love Via Napoli pizza, but of course understand if you change it if you have something similar at home. We have an awesome pizza place that makes certified neapolitan pizza, but they don't have the truffle pizza I love at Via! Satuli is a good choice too. Definitely the best quick service we've had at Disney.

5 days out i dont think i am going to be any more ready then i am today... honest i am a HOT mess this trip.... but i am so ready for it to be here!

I feel like i NEED to try it since so many people talk about it, and i mean even just okay pizza is still good! Which truffle pizza do you like? The White Pizza Carciofi Pizza - Mezzo Metro ?

I am really looking forward to trying some new places this trip!

I feel like I always feel so prepared for our trips months ahead then the trip is around the corner and I've left 100 things til the last minute lol.

Love the outfits for the girls!

How adorable that Dillion sings IASW in French but yea I wouldn't want to spend my EMM time riding it :rotfl:

We weren't impressed with Via Napoli because i feel we have better pizza here but I think it's worth trying at least once!

I haven't been to the Disney water parks since 2013 but I remember bringing towels from the room. You have to rent them if you don't bring your own I believe.

The cheeseburger pods are on the kids menu now. Mike and I got those and one of the bowls from the adult menu to share and it was plenty of food.

Thanks, i tend to go a bit over board with there clothes, and now am realizing i have running shorts and old T-shirts.... oh well i will be fine!

Ok need to look this towel thing up, i really do not want to bring from home thats for sure, but i am not against buy a cheap one or two on amazon....

Yeah I feel this need to tr Via Napoli, so here we are, but everything as always is subject to change... but i am excited, i am 100% excited for the cheese burger pods!!!

If you decide to grab last minutes towels, I got these on Amazon and they're awesome for water parks. Super light, fold into the tiny pouch, dry quickly, but still big enough to wrap around an adult. We have Sesame Place season passes, so I get a ton of use out of them.

I'm bringing these to FL, too, because they take up less space in the water park bag than bringing a bunch of big towels from the hotel.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R1BYKIY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you decide to grab last minutes towels, I got these on Amazon and they're awesome for water parks. Super light, fold into the tiny pouch, dry quickly, but still big enough to wrap around an adult. We have Sesame Place season passes, so I get a ton of use out of them.

I'm bringing these to FL, too, because they take up less space in the water park bag than bringing a bunch of big towels from the hotel.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R1BYKIY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Oh totally checking these out!

We are sesame place season pass holders as well! I shelp huge towels, and am that person!

Single digit dance!

Me throwing all my work away in anticipation of our trip! (All of a sudden Dillon is really into Descendants, like have watched all 3 multiple times this week)

Anyway here are my final plans, as typed up on my phone... since I had to post on single digit day!

Day 6:

Dillon has BBB at 830, we will either all head to MK or me and Dillon only or maybe me Dillon and Maren and let Rob sleep... we shall see!

After BBB we have FP for
920-1020 enchanted tales with belle
1020-1120 Meet Ariel
1120-1220 meet Rapunzel and Tiana (we are meeting Rapunzel the day before so I may switch this???)

We then have CRT at 1200.

After lunch we will see how everyone is feeling and maybe hit up some more stuff.

We need to be back at the hotel by 5pm, Dillon has a reservation for Captain Hooks Pirate Crew from 5-8. I haven’t made a dinner reservation yet so we will either grab something or just snack around world showcase, we will still have a 1 year old with us so not a totally kid free night.

We will go to bed on the early side as we have an early morning tomorrow.

Day 7

EMM at Hollywood Studios, goals are SDD x2, Aliens, TSMM, Meet Jesse, Woody, and Bo Peep. I know it may not all be do able but a girl can dream.

May hit up anything else we missed here, and head out early. This will be catch up on what we missed day, maybe the pool, maybe Epcot. We have a Sorian FP for 235-335 so we will want to do that.

Then we head to artist point for our early dinner at 430!

I am having these shirts made 9FD8327A-EA43-49C3-91B2-113EA9A2BB24.jpeg
But I heard the Evil queen doesn’t react/respond to Descendants stuff, but I think it will still be fun to wear!

Then back to the hotel to pack up. We have a 7am flight the next day so we are heading to Hyatt for the night.

Last edited:

So exciting! Your trip will be here so soon. The plans all sound great! Personally I would probably switch the Rapunzel FP since you'll be meeting her the day before unless Tiana is a priority!

Love all the outfits for the girls!

So exciting! Your trip will be here so soon. The plans all sound great! Personally I would probably switch the Rapunzel FP since you'll be meeting her the day before unless Tiana is a priority!

Love all the outfits for the girls!

I am leaning towards canceling Rapunzel, she like Tiana but I feel like FO May be better used some place else.

Thanks, got to get in all the ridiculous clothes while she still loves them! Soon she will not be into me picking out the clothes!

Your MK day sounds like every princess's dream!

I'm interested to hear how the captain hook event goes. We looked at it very briefly but; ended up going a different route.

What route did you end up going?

We're there at the same time as good friends, so we're trading date nights. We're taking their three kids for dinner, bed etc one night and they're doing the same with ours another. They're at BC and we're at YC, so it'll be super convenient, cheap, and comes without a curfew. My GF and I regularly take the kids out to eat, the zoo, Sesame Place, etc with just two adults to six kids, so doing it for an evening will be no problem.

On my night, we're going to grab QS on Crescent Lake, go to the campfire, and then I'll put hers to bed (they will have been going since a PPO at BoG) while Hubby let's our kids swim some more, watch the night movie, or whatever (it's our arrival day so they'll still have fresh Disney energy). On her night, she's taking everyone to dinner at Raglan Road. Depending on how folks are feeling, she might be bringing mine to Fantasmic, too. Her kids fall asleep early, but mine will likely be up for it.

We're really lucky that we were able to sneak a quick trip down that overlaps with their longer one. The kids all love hanging out and having adventures together, and now we get to do it in Disney!!!

Yay for single digit dance!!

Your last 2 days sound like they will be fun! I love the rotten to the core shirt!

Thanks! I am not going to lie this may end up in my regular rotation I love it so much! 😜

We're there at the same time as good friends, so we're trading date nights. We're taking their three kids for dinner, bed etc one night and they're doing the same with ours another. They're at BC and we're at YC, so it'll be super convenient, cheap, and comes without a curfew. My GF and I regularly take the kids out to eat, the zoo, Sesame Place, etc with just two adults to six kids, so doing it for an evening will be no problem.

On my night, we're going to grab QS on Crescent Lake, go to the campfire, and then I'll put hers to bed (they will have been going since a PPO at BoG) while Hubby let's our kids swim some more, watch the night movie, or whatever (it's our arrival day so they'll still have fresh Disney energy). On her night, she's taking everyone to dinner at Raglan Road. Depending on how folks are feeling, she might be bringing mine to Fantasmic, too. Her kids fall asleep early, but mine will likely be up for it.

We're really lucky that we were able to sneak a quick trip down that overlaps with their longer one. The kids all love hanging out and having adventures together, and now we get to do it in Disney!!!

This is so lovely! And so nice! Enjoy it!

We are at YC too! Are you guys in PA or NJ?

We're in NJ, but very much the Philly 'burbs portion. It's about 20 minutes from our house to Center City, depending on traffic. Definitely Eagles/Phillies territory here.
Nice! We are further north, about 1 hour from sesame! I love that you do that place 2 adults 6 kids :oops: I was debating 2 adults 5 kids and I totally chickened out, but ages are 5,4,3,1 and 7 months....

Nice! We are further north, about 1 hour from sesame! I love that you do that place 2 adults 6 kids :oops: I was debating 2 adults 5 kids and I totally chickened out, but ages are 5,4,3,1 and 7 months....

Haha, we've actually been doing it that way for three seasons since the kids were 5, 3, 3, 3, 2, and 1. All six kids are really good at staying together, no runners in the bunch, which is why we can make it work.

Very late to the party, but me and my two kids (11 and 13) will be there too. Leaving home next tuesday (20th) to fly out on the 21st, we leave on the 1st 😢. Love the towels idea. So totally doing it. We have s couple from the kids camping with scouts so I'll get another one on Monday. Getting closer.

Yayyy single digit dance :dogdance::dogdance:

Love the shirts!

Thanks! Hope to post a the rest this weekend or early next week... i didn't go over board i swear!

Very late to the party, but me and my two kids (11 and 13) will be there too. Leaving home next tuesday (20th) to fly out on the 21st, we leave on the 1st 😢. Love the towels idea. So totally doing it. We have s couple from the kids camping with scouts so I'll get another one on Monday. Getting closer.

:welcome: Isn't it crazy how even before the trip your sad about the trip ending?!?!

See you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter