"The Next Poster" Disneyland Paris style!

False, maybe before our next trip.

TNP gets a bit queasy on snow white and pinocchio for some reason.

but FALSE

TNP has allways take the small soap from the room home, whitout use them

FALSE (My Dad taught me that stealing was wrong - unless it was from your workplace !)

TNP has had a starring role in the Buffalo Bill show.

SOOOO True I want one of those rooms with a little white balcony

TNP eaten popcorn from one of the little red carts mmmmmmmm

whoops ive got all muddled with the questions now :rotfl: someone carry on please sorry

True...and I got one of the little carriers too :)

TNP stays in the same Hotel every trip

TRUE aimed at me again john :rotfl2: people the santa fe is really a lovely hotel ok maybe not lovely but its fine :lmao:

TNP prefers buffets to table service meals

Hee hee false - you wont find too many of them round these parts! ;) (Welcome!! :wave2:)

TNP cried at candlebration!

True I cry at everything iat Disney i have to wear sunglasses all day ,i even fill up at other people kids :rotfl:must be my age

TNP has rode at the front of BTM

True - although the back is waaaaaaaaay better, so we always ask for the back now!

TNP prays for the front row in ToT so they can get the seats with the bar to hold onto!

False - but he's pulled my pigtails!!

TNP has already planned their next holiday while they are checking into the hotel!

True - I've planned my next one and I don't leave for this one for 125 days! (And the DLRP trip after that too!

TNP always regrets getting on the moment the RnRC harness clicks into place!

False! I love it!!!

TNP has returned home and gone on the DIS boards before unpacking to start their TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!