The new winter DLR hotel offer is out!

DizMe

Here we gooooo...
Regular offer: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/room-saving/

Passholder offer: I can't find the page about it but it came up when I looked at rooms. Here's what it says when you click on 'offer details':
Offer Details
Book Through
April 11, 2019

Valid Travel Dates
Stays most nights January 6 through April 11, 2019; travel must be completed by April 12, 2019

Important Details

• Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel.
  • Offer excludes select Concierge rooms and suites, except Regal and Junior suites.
  • Package includes one (1) Disney FASTPASS entitlement for each registered guest (ages 3 and older) in the reservation and one (1) $20 Disneyland Resort Dining Certificate per reservation.
  • Each person in the reservation must be present at hotel check-in and have a Disneyland theme park ticket or Annual Passport to receive a FASTPASS entitlement.
  • Guests without theme park admission media at the time of check-in will not receive a FASTPASS entitlement.
  • Offer is nontransferable and is not valid on previously booked rooms.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • No substitutions or refunds.
  • Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
  • Valid Annual Passport must be presented at check-in and Passholder must stay in the room.
  • Limit two (2) rooms per Passholder per reservation, and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
  • Offer applied once per package/reservation and is not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
  • Offer not valid on consecutive reservations; consecutive reservations using the same Annual Passport will be treated as one reservation.
  • Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
  • Separate theme park admission required to enjoy the parks, including redeeming the FASTPASS entitlement and Dining Certificate, as applicable.

Looks like there's a standard offer on the website. No mention of specifically for APs.

The AP offer posted above and standard offer appear to be similar except the AP offer includes the Fast Passes and the $20 dining certificate. The holiday packages were like this as well- same discount with a few small bonuses thrown in for AP holders.

we are going in January and I am thinking of staying off site for the first night and onsite for the second night. Maybe PPH. I will be getting AP this December can i book the one night with this promo and then call back after i get my AP to get the other benefits?

I was able to book the 1-br suite at DLH I've had my eye on . January birthday trip for me!

I didn't word my original post very well. The link was for the regular (non - AP) offer. There was no link I could find for the AP offer, it just came up when I searched AP rates so I copied the information from the "click for more info" window and pasted it above.

I rebooted my trip for April to get this discount. Got 4 nights in 2 bedroom suite at DLH!! Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts