The new savings are on the WDW offical site today

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
Even though most people are saying the codes do not go in effect until 12/1, the disney site has posted the new rates.

I checked their website about an hour ago and there was nothing up. But thanks to your post I checked again and sure enough they have a code posted.

I called CRO and applied the code to my ressie and now I'm paying only $182.86 including tax per night for a Savannah view room at AKL!! That saved us almost $500 !!!:D

The rates look good. They are just a few dollars more than the AP rates.

Value Resorts $55
Moderate Resorts $85
Deluxe Resorts $119

These are starting prices and do not include tax. The $119 starting rate is just at the WL and the AKL. As an FYI I searched the YC for Feb 1st through the 6th and it came up as being sold out.

I already have and AP rate at CSR for $79 a night plus tax and I am going to keep it as I have my AP and we plan on making a total of three trips on it.

But to all that were waiting on the general codes I wish you good luck!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I just found Poly Concierge Lagoon at $322.24/nt tax included. Concierge Garden $256.46/nt tax included. POFQ, Standard $94.78. These were for mid January.

:)

Mine are room-only, per night, tax included. There is a DreamMaker Package code ZWPN that does include tix.

Just changed my reservation and received the discount for the value resort. I got All Star Movies for $55 a night!! There did not seem to be any problem using the AJE code I got off of the WDW website.

I'm so glad I read your posts! I just called CRO and asked them to apply the AJE code to my reservation at the Wilderness Lodge and now I'm saving $88.20 a night! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter