MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Thanks for all the reviews. I had booked this in January but on the fence about but I think I will keep it.

My only worry is if my kids can actually make it all day (we have a 4:30 dinner reservation in the castle) with an early start. I am banking on excitement and taking the rest of the day slow to get us through. :)

That's what I am debating. We usually head to HM and BTMR after, so very inconvenient to back track.

I'm thinking the same thing. These are my 2 options once 9:00 hits:

1) 9:00 ropedrop space mountain, then Buzz, then breakfast. Use my fps for Frontier/Adventure land stuff.

2) 9:00 ropedrop Thundermountain, go down the left side of the park, use my fps for space mountain and buzz + something else. Skip the breakfast.

one concern with #2 is not being up with the front of the crowd for thunder mountain...if held at Peter Pan that's a long walk...longer than the people waiting to the left of the hub.

Love the planning...

I'm thinking the same thing. These are my 2 options once 9:00 hits:

1) 9:00 ropedrop space mountain, then Buzz, then breakfast. Use my fps for Frontier/Adventure land stuff.

2) 9:00 ropedrop Thundermountain, go down the left side of the park, use my fps for space mountain and buzz + something else. Skip the breakfast.

one concern with #2 is not being up with the front of the crowd for thunder mountain...if held at Peter Pan that's a long walk...longer than the people waiting to the left of the hub.

Love the planning...

My plan is #1 mostly since breakfast is over in that area (and I don't want to skip it).

Does anyone know when new dates will be posted? I am looking to get tickets for early in May. I saw that EMM/Toy Story dates have been listed through April but Fantasyland still only shows availablity through January.
Thanks for any help

I would think it has to be real soon. I am waiting for first week of March dates and we are closing in on 60+ days for booking fps if you are staying onsite (which I am not). For people's scheduling purposes I would think the EMM dates are set by then.

I would think it has to be real soon. I am waiting for first week of March dates and we are closing in on 60+ days for booking fps if you are staying onsite (which I am not). For people's scheduling purposes I would think the EMM dates are set by then.
Thank you

Anxiously awaiting April dates too. Just did the new version last week and loved it. For anyone interested, I posted a video on you tube with some time stamps and everything we did. It's kinda boring because I am not a vlogger and it's more of a video for us and family, but it can give you an idea of our timeline. Example, we were let in at 8:47am and got to the princesses at 8:58am. So it took us about 10 minutes from entering to do our first thing. We didn'y stop for any pictures, just parked our stroller. Something to keep in mind.

:o Guilty.
I was hoping they'd open up Fridays in January for DHS EMM, so I've been stalking changes to that one, and then this one for Spring Break I've been stalking FOREVER. I started re-figuring my touring plans for MK lastnight incase they didn't offer it. Guess that's all I needed to do for them to finally load the dates. :)

I either missed this in my date table when I last updated dates or they just added it - but I see Sunday 2/17 is now a blue date too. Again, I could have just missed that originally (although I usually triple check this stuff)... but if it's new...heads up!

:flower3: Just noticed March dates are loaded.:love::worship: but when i went in to try and book for March 12 it appeared sold out:sad:The whole month appeared sold out.

But then i realized that January and February times were available to book . And it was completely available so how could March be all sold out:tilt::idea::rolleyes1
I figured that March must have just been loaded and will be available soon.

I'm very excited to try this event even though i'm not a morning person and we have TSL EMM the following day:eek:

Liz:rose:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter