The Mysterious Case Of The Satsumas At The Security Checkpoint

Sorry you had rain all day on your tour, I can see where that would be miserable.

My doctor prescribes us those little homeopathic pellets. You're supposed to take 5 or so (like you said between six and eight) and put them under your tongue until they dissolve. I'm glad you had the presence of mind to figure out what to do with Graham to cool him down!

Glad you made it home in record time!

Thanks for taking us along on your trip!

And with this, it is finally a wrap. Thanks for bearing with me. I was not sure if this was ever going to get finished. Indeed I had wondered on a few occasions if my writing days were over. However, over the last 4 or 5 days, I have been inspired to write again and the first two days for our June trip have been typed up and the third day is in progress. I want to get our stay in Hong Kong all typed up before I start posting this, but with the progress I am making at the moment, I hope that this will have happened by this time next week.

Corinna

Sorry you had rain all day on your tour, I can see where that would be miserable.

It was. At least it has given us an incentive to return to Shanghai to do all the things that between the delay and the weather we never got around to. We will make sure of this in just over 4 months' time.

My doctor prescribes us those little homeopathic pellets. You're supposed to take 5 or so (like you said between six and eight) and put them under your tongue until they dissolve.

I did not know that you could get them outside of China.

I'm glad you had the presence of mind to figure out what to do with Graham to cool him down!

I am glad I did, too. I don't think I was ever so scared in my life.

Thanks for taking us along on your trip!

Thanks for reading along.

Corinna

Love the group pic of the towel animals!

Too bad your day was so rainy, but you still got some great pics.

Sorry that Graham was ill! That seems to happen on long trips.

Love the group pic of the towel animals!

I was a little disappointed that this did not come out better.

Too bad your day was so rainy, but you still got some great pics.

This has provided us with an incentive to go back to Shanghai in December. Not that I need an incentive to go to China anyway.

Sorry that Graham was ill! That seems to happen on long trips.

We can't blame the trip for this. We had both been under the weather since early October. Having said that, we have picked up a few nasty colds on longer cruises over the years.

Corinna

Wow that sounded scary with Graham on the plane. I’m impressed with how you handled things and so glad he was ok.

The rain on your tour does not sound fun. I’m fine with rain if I have a poncho but to get wet is not fun at all. The view from the tower is impressive, inside and out. No way I would pay to go out on that deck though.

How long did it take to get home flight wise?

The green water and the duck steps was a great photo. That architecture is beautiful.

The signage for the medicine cabinet made me smile.

Wow that sounded scary with Graham on the plane. I’m impressed with how you handled things and so glad he was ok.

This is not something I ever want to go through again. I am glad that this all came to a positive conclusion.

The rain on your tour does not sound fun. I’m fine with rain if I have a poncho but to get wet is not fun at all.

It turned out to be a bit of an omen for our most recent trip. I am normally pretty used to rain, but monsoon rains are something else and no poncho or umbrella in the world will keep you dry.

The view from the tower is impressive, inside and out. No way I would pay to go out on that deck though.

I am with you on this. I did enjoy the views though.

How long did it take to get home flight wise?

All in all about 18 hours and that included a two hour layover.

The green water and the duck steps was a great photo. That architecture is beautiful.

I just cannot get enough of the traditional architecture in both China and Japan.

Corinna

My acupuncturist gives me herbs in those little pills too. Scary about Graham's temp getting so high...good thinking on your part!

Jill in CO

My acupuncturist gives me herbs in those little pills too. Scary about Graham's temp getting so high...good thinking on your part!

Jill in CO

Fortunately it all ended well and the cough definitely was burned off in this exercise. It became a lot more manageable after this.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!