The "My Disney Experience" website problem

dan40

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'm just wondering if any of you have been able to successfully use the "My Disney Experience" website? I was hoping that I'd have been able to enter my hotel reservation number and link my hotel and be able to make dining reservations on their website, located at:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/connect/

It seems however, that because I did not book my stay at the CBR through the Disney website, that the reservation number I have is not valid when I enter it, and it says to wait up to 24 hours for the number to be located. Well, it's been just about 24 hours now, and it's still not working.

Anyone know what's on this site? I can't get past the error screen. I'd like to take full advantage of all the things that were not available in 2012 during my last trip. It seemed as though this website could get me started with all there is to see and do.

Anyone know what's up?

I had that problem too. Were you the person who paid for the trip/deposit? Whoever's name is on the credit card had the reservation. I also had to do it on a computer and then MDE worked fine. It took me about two hours to figure it all out.

Did you make your reservation through a third party site like Orbitz or Travelocity? If so, the confirmation # they give you is not the Disney one. Just send them an email (third party site) and ask for the Disney confirmaiton #. If the Disney site is wonky, try using another browser. I make my reservation through Orbitz and after getting the Disney confirmation # had to use Firefox instead of Chrome and it worked.

Thank you all, and to "loves to dive", I contacted my Bookit.com travel site/customer care service and they're looking into it right now (I hope). :)

Cheers,
Dan

I'm actually having trouble looking at dining reservation options for my trip - the error page continues to pop up and I've tried on different networks and computers. Perhaps the entire site is going through some issues?

I'm actually having trouble looking at dining reservation options for my trip - the error page continues to pop up and I've tried on different networks and computers. Perhaps the entire site is going through some issues?

I've also seen the error pages throughout my planning in the last couple of days. I have found that refreshing the page works about half the time...sometimes multiple refreshes works, sometimes not.

anyone else not able to add anything to their cart via the MDE site? I am trying to add tickets but everytime i say add to cart, it comes back with CART IS EMPTY. tried this on my iphone, Then on IE and and chrome.....

anyone else not able to add anything to their cart via the MDE site? I am trying to add tickets but everytime i say add to cart, it comes back with CART IS EMPTY. tried this on my iphone, Then on IE and and chrome.....

I have been having this exact problem for a week. Did you ever get it to work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter