The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

yup lets see aice exam 2 test parts , fsa reading, geometry eoc, biology eoc,legal systems eoc, spanish 2 eoc, info tech eoc, Ap human geography eoc lol too many
Dang! I have AP Lit & Comp, AP Gov, Stats eoc, physics eoc (we don't know if we still have to do physics one or not), and then just final exams for all classes next month.

It seems like a few years ago the teen boards were a lot more active. o_O It's like people have real lives or something. :badpc:

Yeah when I first started talking here during summer, it was really active. Guess when school started everyone disappeared. Maybe it'll get more active during the summers again.

After waiting three months to get put on the wait list for the Disney College Program, I was very discouraged. But I kept telling myself everything happens for a reason. This morning I applied for a Seasonal Position at WDW as an ESPN Wide World of Sports Photographer. A few hours later, I got an email inviting me to schedule an interview!! I'll have my interview next Thursday. Honestly, a seasonal position over the summer would work a lot better than the college program for me. I hope fate works it's wonders and I end up at Disney doing whatever is right for me whether that means College Program, Seasonal, or in a few years.

After waiting three months to get put on the wait list for the Disney College Program, I was very discouraged. But I kept telling myself everything happens for a reason. This morning I applied for a Seasonal Position at WDW as an ESPN Wide World of Sports Photographer. A few hours later, I got an email inviting me to schedule an interview!! I'll have my interview next Thursday. Honestly, a seasonal position over the summer would work a lot better than the college program for me. I hope fate works it's wonders and I end up at Disney doing whatever is right for me whether that means College Program, Seasonal, or in a few years.

Ooh, congrats!!! Best of luck on your interview!

:):):)I found a fan theory stating that McGonagall is secretly a death eater.

I LOVE IT. :worship:

And congrats, Olivia. :)

Harry goes to see Mr Weasley at St. Mungo's in the fifth book. the hospital's wards are named:

• Creature-Induced Injuries
• Dangerous
• Dai Llewellyn Ward
• Serious Bites

Read the first words: "Creature Dangerous Dai Serious."

In other words, "Kreacher dangerous, die Sirius"!

Another fan theory I found floating around.

Would somebody like to tell me why the search option only gives you ten pages of results? How am I supposed to find really old stuff?

You know, I haven't ranted here in a good while. Today's episode of My brain: shared with you, features the ways to destroy a female character in romantic situations.

1-the Mary Sue. The Mary Sue character is often displayed as a stand in for an author's own fish-fulfillment. Regardless of whether it makes a good story, or is realistic, the Mary Sue character often ends up in the arms of a strong, shining knight in armor for little to no reason at all; her sense of being (and lack of personality) makes her the most desirable to these normally complex heroes. Examples include Bella Swan from Twilight (though I've read that that was deliberate for relatability) and any other flat girl next door character.

2-the love triangle. The love triange, often known as team A, and team B, often ends in a female character whose central focus in life becomes which boy to be with, regardless of whether she loves him or not. There are two types of female love triange characters:
A-These female characters spend the better part of their introduction as lush and complex characters, but spend the better part of the plot in indecision once their men step in. Examples include Katniss Everdeen.
B-These female characters spend the first part of their natural romance in good hands. The character is complex; their lives are complete. Once the author/script writer throws in the competitor, however, the female character immediately falls for her sometimes jerkish competitor, making readers wonder whether she wasn't driven to man A out of a small mating pool. This female character often spends weeks cruelly leading her two men on, trying to figure out for herself whom it is she wishes to be with.
Exemptions include breakups with man A after he has shown tremendous amounts of disrespect towards the relationship.

This teenage crisis often takes the reader in circles, ending back at man A and leaving her wondering why she bothered to read in the first place.

Exemptions to the love triangle include falling for Clark Kent while trying to move on from an unattainable Superman fantasy, in which Lois Lane gives up her fantasy and falls in love with Clark Kent without either of the issues stated above.

Examples include half of the YA library selection.

That's it for today, folks! Tune in next week for our special on the absurdity of vampire romances.

This is why I never have anything to read.

I GOT ACCEPTED TO A SEASONAL JOB AT WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!
My recruiter was trying to put me in PhotoPass, but unfortunately none of the dates worked. I'll be in QSFB at... Tomorrowland Terrance! I couldn't ask for a better location. Fireworks and parades every night, whoohoo!

GUYS I AM WORKING AT DISNEY WORLD THIS SUMMER.

This is not a drill. I just found out that I am OFFICIALLY accepted to work at Disney World this summer as part of a summer internship/mission trip project with another organization. I just had my phone interview this morning, and they accepted me right then. I'll be working there all summer in quick food service, and I am kind of absolutely dying right now, I can't believe this is real!

I'm gonna be setting up a blog to talk about my experiences, and I'll post the link if anyone's interested!

I'm FREAKING OUT right now! I'M GONNA BE A CAST MEMBER!
Twins!! Do you know your location? Maybe we'll be co-workers.

I GOT ACCEPTED TO A SEASONAL JOB AT WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!
My recruiter was trying to put me in PhotoPass, but unfortunately none of the dates worked. I'll be in QSFB at... Tomorrowland Terrance! I couldn't ask for a better location. Fireworks and parades every night, whoohoo!
OMG Congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter