The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

I finally listened to Fall Out Boy after about a year that they were popular at school. I like them. I'm not falling out of my chair swooning, but I like them.

So I turned on the televison last night. I'm dead on serious, Hallmark channel was playing Christmas movies for their Halloween night.

I finally listened to Fall Out Boy after about a year that they were popular at school. I like them. I'm not falling out of my chair swooning, but I like them. So I turned on the televison last night. I'm dead on serious, Hallmark channel was playing Christmas movies for their Halloween night.

They were playing Christmas movies over the summer. A little overdone, I think.

funny-memes-clock-strikes-midnight.jpg

Sad to not be in Disney anymore but happy because I have my fudge....but I got my fudge at Disney. ....

So I just updated my signature yet again. Thanks to my brother's amazing memory for telling me exactly when and where we went and stayed at WDW.

My thoughts knowing that the World Series is over and that there's a new Red Band Society on tonight:

:banana: :woohoo: :cool1: :yay: :cheer2: :dance3: :goodvibes :happytv:
(in case you're on the app, those are a bunch of happy dancing smilies)

XD I'm dying so I just lent my best friend HP and The Sorcerers Stone so I just texted her and said "Hey text me when Ron dies, okay?" She then proceeded to 'shout' my name (she wrote out my full name in all caps with 5,000 exclamation point) she now says she's going to kill me

I love messing with my muggle friends

XD I'm dying so I just lent my best friend HP and The Sorcerers Stone so I just texted her and said "Hey text me when Ron dies, okay?" She then proceeded to 'shout' my name (she wrote out my full name in all caps with 5,000 exclamation point) she now says she's going to kill me I love messing with my muggle friends

Your friend is very behind. Make her read them all!

Lol. The Ron joke is great, by the way.

It's colder inside my house than it is outside, and it's cold outside.

Now if I just had a little bit of this
kyo114563LARGE.jpg

I wouldn't complain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter