The Most Popular Princess Poll Results

image.jpg 3.Merida (2 votes)
Sigh. Merida is actually my least favorite Princess no offense Merida fans. Something she gets flack for is the whole turning her mom into a bear thing. But I have to her some credit It was brave to climb that mountain and she is pretty good with an arrow. Congratulations Merida the Brave !

image.jpg 2. Elsa (2 votes)
Makes since Elsa is like insanely popular she just below Anna In Princesses who are my favorite. People fault her on being mean to her sister. And yeah I mean technically she killed her sister. But I like how she is graceful like some of the earlier Princesses and she has one of the Best Disney songs ever! Congratulations Queen Elsa.

Before I say the most popular Princess. I have to thank everyone who has read or voted on the poll. If it wasn't for you this could not have been possible and due to how well this has gone I might make threads similar to this in the future.

image.jpg1.Ariel (3 votes)
Not really that surprised Ariel is one of the most popular Princess. I don't like her much though. People give her flack for changing herself for a man.And though I don't like her much no. First she shown an interest in human things before she met Eric. And second Well of course she wanted to be human. She couldn't just be flopping around with a tail on land. She is also adventurous and has wonderful hair.
Congratulations Ariel you are The Most Popular Disney Princess on Disboards 2015.
As a prize you have bragging rights. Your song well be displayed on this thread and you well have another picture.

Thank you everyone for voting for this. It means a lot to me. Feel free to talk about the results of the poll on this thread.

This was actually really creative. I think there could definitely be more stuff like this in the future.

I love this. The countdown done in a Awards Show style was great and yeah Ariel won. She is my favorite Princess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter