The Most Popular Disney Princess Poll

Who is your favorite Disney Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pearlgem

DIS Veteran
THE POll IS OFFICIALLY OVER
THE RESULTS WILL BE SHOWN AT 9:00 P.M CENTRAL Time

Hello, the purpose of this thread will be to see who is the most popular Disney Princess on Disboards Teen Disney. In the poll all the princess are listed. On Wednesday 6 p.m Central time the polls will officially be closed and I will make another thread which will tell the winners.

Besides voting for your favorite Disney Princess if you like you can say why she is your favorite princess.Note that if you do comment about your favorite princess I may quote it on the thread where I tell the winners. For example my favorite princess is Snow White because she is sweet and kind and has an optimistic personality.

Now without further delay let the Princess a Polls begin. Since there isn't enough room on this poll for all the princess I will have another version of it. The same rules still apply.

Last edited:
So far Cinderella,Ariel,Rapunzel and Elsa tie for 2 votes. There are still two days to vote for those who haven't voted.

All right tomorrow will be the last day to vote.
Current Status

Snow White (2 votes)

Cinderella (2 votes)

Aurora (1 vote)

Ariel (3 votes)

Belle (1 vote)

Jasmine(1 vote)

Pocahontas (0 votes)

Mulan (0 votes)

Tiana (0 votes)

Rapunzel (2 votes)
Merida (2 votes)

Anna (0 votes)
Elsa (2 votes.)

So far Ariel is winning with 3 votes. While Poca ,Mulan,Tia and Anna are losing. If you don't like what you see and haven't voted yet then you still have one more day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!