The Most EPIC Pre-Trip Report - Group PTR for 2019!! List of TRIP REPORTS added

How should we spend a girls night out in WDW?

• Jellyrolls

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Yehaw Bob

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Disney Springs

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Monorail Bar Crawl

Votes: 100 51.3%
  • Lounge at AKL

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Raglan Road

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Watch Avengers 4

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Happily Ever After Dessert Party (no booze)

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Illuminations Dessert Party

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • I'm tired I think I'll sleep...

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
Yea!! I’m here too! Su—Lynn, I’m so looking forward to seeing you and Billie again, and maybe Lindsey if she can make it... and finally getting to meet lots of people I’ve “met” virtually either through fB or their own TR’s :grouphug:

My confirmed dates are May 3-8, doing a split stay between POFQ and Poly. Please count me in for drinks, hopefully on more than one occasion, and whatever else I can squeeze in leaving the two kids to fend for themselves. I’m sure they’d be more than happy to ditch Mama for a bit to go do their own thing. :drinking1

Yea!! I’m here too! Su—Lynn, I’m so looking forward to seeing you and Billie again, and maybe Lindsey if she can make it... and finally getting to meet lots of people I’ve “met” virtually either through fB or their own TR’s :grouphug:

My confirmed dates are May 3-8, doing a split stay between POFQ and Poly. Please count me in for drinks, hopefully on more than one occasion, and whatever else I can squeeze in leaving the two kids to fend for themselves. I’m sure they’d be more than happy to ditch Mama for a bit to go do their own thing. :drinking1

YAY!! So excited that you have booked already! This dream trip is finally happening!
I've updated your travel plans...you're so on point!! :)

Oh, I really like the idea of different color fonts! I'll just go ahead and use the dark purple from my current TR, and the georgia font that I love!

I keep thinking about this Dismeet! I'd say there's a 75% chance that I will go. If I do go I'll probably stay at Pop Century from May 2-7.

Would it be better to renew my annual pass at the start of November, or upgrade from a ticket in May? I'm feeling like the May option would actually be smartest since I likely wouldn't use the pass until May... But this is my first AP so any advice is welcome!

This is my typical report font color so I guess I'm calling dibs, haha! I am so excited. Loving the idea of an 'Ohana welcome dinner and all things festival-grazing at Epcot. I have been longing for the Amazing Steve Shrimp (which of course we will call AS2 because it has such a brilliant acronym... wait is there already an AS2?! :upsidedow :laughing:) after @ariane37 wrote about it again. That shrimp is the only Steve allowed (except Rogers).

Last night R was like, so wait, am I coming with you? :rotfl: And he claims not to be a disney fan... mm hmm.

Would it be better to renew my annual pass at the start of November, or upgrade from a ticket in May? I'm feeling like the May option would actually be smartest since I likely wouldn't use the pass until May... But this is my first AP so any advice is welcome!

Upgrade a new ticket is what I typically do. I can usually get a bit of a savings from a discount ticket seller (usually Undercover Tourist) that I upgrade which helps with the math when figuring out whether to take the discounted AP renewal rate or to buy a new pass that's good for a whole year. If you're not going between November and May, that's a whole six months that you're paying for an AP you're not using! :eek: But other people like just renewing at the same time every year and knowing they always have a pass.

My logic breaks down like this: we tend not to travel much in the hottest part of the summer so my passes have gone from May '14-May '15, October '15-October '16, December '16-January '18 (13 month promo) and then April 18 -April '19. If I had just done renewals, those four annual pass costs would have only carried me through to May 2018, but instead I have a pass good through April 2019, almost a whole extra year. Even accounting for the value of the four renewal discounts (this year it's about $136), the total value of the renewal discounts added together isn't enough to pay for 11/12ths of an annual pass, so I've come out better by NOT renewing. I have no idea if I explained that well, but I just hate the idea of paying for an annual pass during the 25% of the year I know I'm not going to be using it.

YAY!! So excited that you have booked already! This dream trip is finally happening!
I've updated your travel plans...you're so on point!! :)

I wanted to make sure I got my room at the Poly booked with points before anything weird happened and thought I might as well take care of POFQ while I was at it :smooth:

I agree with @ariane37, Jellyrolls sounds like a lot of fun, I’ve never been there before!

Oh and I’ll be this lovely shade of blue from now on :flower1:

Hi everyone!!! I’m definitely in!!! I’m hoping to nail down dates and resort sometime this week. Right now I’m thinking about POP, AoA or POFQ.
My husband Joe will be joining me, but he’ll be busy doing his own thing. :yay:
I’m really excited to be part of this epic girl’s trip and so grateful to @chunkymonkey for including me. I also can’t wait to meet all of you and see old friends like @kastoney and @ariane37.:love:

Upgrade a new ticket is what I typically do. I can usually get a bit of a savings from a discount ticket seller (usually Undercover Tourist) that I upgrade which helps with the math when figuring out whether to take the discounted AP renewal rate or to buy a new pass that's good for a whole year. If you're not going between November and May, that's a whole six months that you're paying for an AP you're not using! :eek: But other people like just renewing at the same time every year and knowing they always have a pass.

My logic breaks down like this: we tend not to travel much in the hottest part of the summer so my passes have gone from May '14-May '15, October '15-October '16, December '16-January '18 (13 month promo) and then April 18 -April '19. If I had just done renewals, those four annual pass costs would have only carried me through to May 2018, but instead I have a pass good through April 2019, almost a whole extra year. Even accounting for the value of the four renewal discounts (this year it's about $136), the total value of the renewal discounts added together isn't enough to pay for 11/12ths of an annual pass, so I've come out better by NOT renewing. I have no idea if I explained that well, but I just hate the idea of paying for an annual pass during the 25% of the year I know I'm not going to be using it.

Disney Math - it makes perfect sense to me!!

Hi everyone!!! I’m definitely in!!! I’m hoping to nail down dates and resort sometime this week. Right now I’m thinking about POP, AoA or POFQ.
My husband Joe will be joining me, but he’ll be busy doing his own thing. :yay:
I’m really excited to be part of this epic girl’s trip and so grateful to @chunkymonkey for including me. I also can’t wait to meet all of you and see old friends like @kastoney and @ariane37.:love:

Yay, good to see you here Jenny!

I'm going for this cool black font. Anyone call that yet? :P

This is my typical report font color so I guess I'm calling dibs, haha! I am so excited. Loving the idea of an 'Ohana welcome dinner and all things festival-grazing at Epcot. I have been longing for the Amazing Steve Shrimp (which of course we will call AS2 because it has such a brilliant acronym... wait is there already an AS2?! :upsidedow :laughing:) after @ariane37 wrote about it again. That shrimp is the only Steve allowed (except Rogers).
OMG these are so Steve Shrimp in our house too. Just not amazing yet until I try them for myself. #GreatMinds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter