The Most EPIC Pre-Trip Report - Group PTR for 2019!! List of TRIP REPORTS added

How should we spend a girls night out in WDW?

• Jellyrolls

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Yehaw Bob

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Disney Springs

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Monorail Bar Crawl

Votes: 100 51.3%
  • Lounge at AKL

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Raglan Road

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Watch Avengers 4

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Happily Ever After Dessert Party (no booze)

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Illuminations Dessert Party

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • I'm tired I think I'll sleep...

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
What an awesome trip you ladies have planned! I can't wait to read all the trip reports!

Thanks!! It's coming up so soon! Can't believe it!

I'm so excited I could happy dance right now!!! :)

Oh, what the heck,

:dancer::dancer::dancer:

Wooot!!!

OK as if I wasn't jealous enough already!! You guys HAVE to take tons of pictures and write about this after!

Oh yes we will, some of us take Trip Reporting very seriously, LOL.

Seriously!! This will be so much fun...I pity the rest of the people dining at that time lol

What are you talking about? We're a boring bunch...we'll be as entertaining as a...conference call. :rotfl:

Seriously though I should probably put a few disclaimers and warnings out there...!!

Let me talk to Joe!!! I would LOVE to. I'll get back to you ASAP...:love:

Ok up to you! We will still say hi either way! Also a few people were going to have drinks afterwards by the pool at WL. I know Billie and Sarah are staying there that night so we may pop by after dinner to say hi!

And I was there via facetime briefly! I think @StarWarsMomofGirls!'s daughters were surprised that Su-Lynn knew me too!

LOL that was so funny, my phone starts to vibrate as we were making the last turn around BTMRR and I didnt' want my phone to go flying as it was in my pocket so I didn't get it. Even though I do have a loop on the back of my phone but that only helps if it's already in my hand! So when we got off was when we called you back!

I'm honestly overwhelmed with that list of plans! Excited, very very excited, but overwhelmed!

I think you and I are going to almost all the events. I'm really excited! We'll all be like a family at the end! Maybe a dysfunctional family :grouphug: but still one big Ohana.
What I am thinking we should do is probably prepare some sort of seating thing at least for the ADRs where we are a large group (Ohana and Cali Grill) so that in case they can't put us in adjacent tables, we won't be spending 20 minutes figuring out who is sitting where. That's probably my biggest concern at this point. And also what to wear for everything! :laughing:

Looks awesome! Thanks for doing that, it's so nice to have it all in one place!

I think I'm most looking forward to the Illuminations Cruise and Cali Grill Brunch since I've never done either…oh, and meeting you all too! Can't wait!
I agree, I am looking forward to those as well and meeting everyone!
I’ve never done a dessert party and now I am doing 2 so excited for that experience!

This one has changed slightly. Jackie (@missjackiemcg ) is going to join us so when I changed the reservation from 8 to 9 people the time changed to 11:10 am. I think Caroline (@disneyAndi14 ) still has a reservation for 4 at the same time but I don't think we will need it
I do still have it, I will cancel closer to the time just in case we need it!

Ok up to you! We will still say hi either way! Also a few people were going to have drinks afterwards by the pool at WL. I know Billie and Sarah are staying there that night so we may pop by after dinner to say hi!

Hi, hon! We will keep our table, but DEFINITELY, want to say hi and give you a BIG hug for everything you've done!!! Also, we plan on hitting Geyser Point afterward and hope to watch the EWP and HEA, so we will totally have a drink with you, as we are staying at the WL too!!! Unless they announce a DAH event, then I am totally attending!!!!!!:flower::flower::flower:

I agree, I am looking forward to those as well and meeting everyone!
I’ve never done a dessert party and now I am doing 2 so excited for that experience!

You will love the dessert parties, they are so much fun!

I do still have it, I will cancel closer to the time just in case we need it!

Great! I think we are all set with my reservation of 9 but it's always good to have the extra one in case more want to join us.

You guys are going to have an amazing time! And I hope we cross paths a couple times that weekend!

We met up with @StarWarsMomofGirls! Ariella, her DH Andy and their 2 beautiful daughters Morgan and Gwen outside of Peter Pan and we decided to go on IASW since it was right there and we could get OUT of the rain.

Welcome to the Chunky Boat!

mubMwwzwyGhsu9IVgscJFwpoK7vjEG7Kjct65WO7RMT5wzyjIhTlFqT_fIX2vjCdW7kTDBTJ6gwLZJQUIRxsvmtHYhpNmm2nHAgxSXGk4Ksj5vsOxcnP_ubl-gIPkquqCQPH2Q6eNRPc9DjDxLNLT8dzQSbAk2JU21wVH6DUQqFmr9cebfEWDS1ba7nmOETUgYfaW9vRKDCdPWM2pnsn67lDmrzZNA_6UBCEFv5hM6gAr5mxoDVHlElc97hLbymMWUe6Bob0ODE9VTiFyjW3RF6N8o5-Nl2VMtrJRiNlfgORIW_8WQZll3q8Pb6yMr9fpi1IAdq8cxfbyzbXPFCfWg_q0IkSKcd_7Vf8FUpQgRMf9RPp4u7Eght5TqW6Q2ByxIShMhgQ_Mqpc9lMqMrq0jtcuL-IpeT8QLHldZKhIb4gj1nXiKtZRghzVoKD1DHi4imSUrSTBE39XgVrqGYxODBw5AyL9TP-GBBHImkniYFMGT8m_FhClUXGFPZslJVlezZmojPC8TGIGK42ZDKot0xe20KVeQxtegaZoDpB1SDbi6F0oLa6JIKaRitTvBADuD8cKyrnsMHfqkcFNmFD7FK3IG_u-2_f8yrGNwZNiMOZtxCdqRWUdzKKTB3fHjFoRWiH7pNyueb-wGoJG21PavYTCtKo2n3z=w834-h625-no
It was so fun hanging out all together and meeting up! And I am so honored to be on a Chunky Boat or two!

OD0fJL67NIn_cWT-98U7nHPkUr94DMFG0xUTVOcmQsM9G6AM3JYaAmIi1AyS5Wb1CvIuPHss_zHcioo-ICXV7x9ESUnuctxbBFFN1Uq40fyR9kWi2h2F6Pu5wgC-mWzL-pQMwc0sci6yxktgEjAY59RMilr0n24ftWF2GuyU4Js8sulKMoTSk2AcsaYELl2qtO8PBhPLw5ypoyqif1MB3TvGBrUcv4JuZzk_Vyi36eELKkP_sTkleTbEmLhc6OuApcAn0x_BNwiSDVCkh2ZYi6bpXEhpfY4K5qTqXwjHN7MbBiTOJjwrhYSkchHVosAZavBnBcn0lQj6N606UlUtR8pyqktOMJAvhsALsQVwMkNPV4Zv8zlLHsCVl7JndZLb-YWEvs_HBKfPPtjSXyXuV0xvxBpQKZbtxhlEAzvQt1CClLr7e7kInXGbHUna0GA2-YaxpaK-KIbp32Xx9nZXbxID3J1iGKwnxs8cfSdtQgw57g1mskG0B_i-Jyly75hfyc2aQIX41vdrQN5EVeOXvlddVphIsJM8q-Us8vB4Z0EbYzNohDpXRrCkmExwtlHQXy7fR9ejISfJKpf4kxLyUzYuGsJ_ez6OpMC_otZJauAVjzJarMxF_S037R3Zxswku_wNVVVogLLbssrGKbIwUU7b05P-Rqac=w998-h663-no

I am obviously still in Princess mode, but Steve has apparently taken on grumpy princess mode. LOL.
And Gwen is hiding from the skeltons right behind you...

Thanks to these fabulous ladies (and gents) for helping me ring in my birthday, Disney style!

v2tdfOUPRq6ZDZAmUjpReAfIoQCMN0BAUumnNDT8Hu1OsbP45Ic6bOTDIwMRe8qQVTuqMQLIhVpAAkR9g0jSZ4FrNPEmV9Lc17LAyYGnk4lIey4dZ-4D-EmFa_NEjs-55GV29CWj5OJ4VoDfJU0aEN78umA6V9BD9S-QaX06vPD9ltQj_6szm15FOo06-sq6kRyxKpJwQKCj5TatH6kRsJyGIsdlpLPu5zxg9F4CQ7UcM5R1KcYE38fGM9IAs8zYYwK5NTiewsn_fAsuxORlu6kkbrCmc8h32Y3M76Wb89O8L8zNJm5PKGG205lGzuNnzJA-Am5eXLcxDnKd7EMT5v5cLH0KfgPK1eSG_56ZZRksSjmk0oDQe9l7fJ3IlFHNudPn0kHqiChXEZa4G7VkgrOpRKreBomu3Am-2sOgZImbDQInyvLwz01c9uX-g9V8zgKfgka_bfPkF1WzF5sJAa2Jj_fT1L-ua3lmMipCtZKt2uHnm19Dm7pEv27BlizXtQpoL_M0D6e3H4aMfnFRnQPPj_O7JKSQH0oBsv-S47Nw-j0KERbGRGSOlYGBgjSph50N4dgWL0TaTaVQRUWlLJe19sM4SQ14HuGs6rm2p6SiA159qnhUe1JGUlyxBiIdJUmDIOqkvd2S1cCI7zl4OGAT-i794tGz=w475-h633-no
I have to say we all look great for wandering around in the rain most of the night!

Su-Lynn, you're my hero. :lovestruc
Please make sure the above is correct! Didn't want to inadvertently leave anyone out of something by accident. Thanks
I have a few things!

1. May 2nd: Ariane will be at the Homecoming dinner also!

2. May 2nd: Drinks by the pool at WL! Probably around 8-ish until?

3. May 4th: Can I be an honorary #crescentlakechick that night? With enough booze in me, I do a truly hilariously awful karaoke Cher. :rolleyes1

Last edited:
7:30pm: We will end the evening with a spectacular Illuminations Cruise. We have to be at the Beach/Yacht Club dock at around 7:30pm.
We have 3 boats! How exciting!!
Attendees: Su-Lynn + Steve, Su-Queen, Lesley, Kari, Melinda + R, Ariane + Steve, Lisa, Linda, Caroline, Billie, Sarah, Jenn, Molly, Kelly (Buzzrelly), Kelly (Cinderkelly) +2, Jenny + Joe, Renee + Chad, Glenda + Mark, Ariana, Jackie
(Ok let's hope I got everyone!)

Luke and I will be on the Illuminations Cruise as well! Right? I paid you @Lesley Wake didn't I?

It's getting so close now! I should actually sit down and look at the plans for Luke and I for the rest of our 13 day trip....

May text y’all to see what you’re up to on the 2nd. We’ll be in late and I was thinking Disney springs for a late dinner but I kinda want to join the shenanigans asap...
Please text and please come to the lodge (fun) side!!! We have alcohol, Magic Bars and spraying water.

What was that about taking turns riding the geyser again?
That's it I'm coming up with a "Ride the Geyser" drinking game like, whoever's drink is the most full when the hour is upon us has to squat and ride :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!