The Most EPIC Pre-Trip Report - Group PTR for 2019!! List of TRIP REPORTS added

How should we spend a girls night out in WDW?

• Jellyrolls

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Yehaw Bob

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Disney Springs

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Monorail Bar Crawl

Votes: 100 51.3%
  • Lounge at AKL

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Raglan Road

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Watch Avengers 4

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Happily Ever After Dessert Party (no booze)

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Illuminations Dessert Party

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • I'm tired I think I'll sleep...

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
:drinking1this totally a glass of dark beer right?

Anyone doing Halloween Horror nights at Universal this year? Just booked a quick trip for middle DD and me-we have the passes that give us a free ticket. DH should have known better than to buy me Universal annual pass-gotta get my money worth!

I don't write TR- but I sure love reading them!!

Just popping in to say hi and that we are back from a fabulous birthday celebration last weekend. We tried the Goofy & Pals breakfast at the Four Seasons, which was probably the highlight of the trip for me. I need to finish the April part in my TR but in case anyone is considering that breakfast I wanted to share that it was GREAT! (And valet parking is now entirely comped, all the info I found online beforehand said it was $5)

D5VoDAUl.png

tTOIQ6Yl.png

Coronado Springs was lovely, albeit still under construction. Lots of pool time makes for a happy August trip! Now I'm onto the next countdown... 85 days until Thanksgiving trip! Woo hoo!

I'm joining in! Trying to get some buddies to come with me.. May 4-6 probably at Saratoga Springs and will waitlist Boardwalk. I'm waiting for the Southwest schedule to release so I can see what type of flights are available!

Coronado Springs was lovely, albeit still under construction. Lots of pool time makes for a happy August trip! Now I'm onto the next countdown... 85 days until Thanksgiving trip! Woo hoo!

This is good to hear! I am planning on staying there NEXT Fall and by then all construction should be done. I've never stayed there, but I keep hearing it's so pretty.

.. 85 days until Thanksgiving trip! Woo hoo!
And we get to meet pixiedust: :dancer:

This is good to hear! I am planning on staying there NEXT Fall and by then all construction should be done. I've never stayed there, but I keep hearing it's so pretty.
CSR is my favorite mod, I've stayed twice since construction started and still think it's pretty :goodvibes

Guess who I got to see the day before yesterday? This beautiful human!!!

View attachment 344722

And her husband is super fun and gregarious. It really makes me appreciate these boards and the friendships here. Can't wait for May!!!

I'm late to the party in responding to this, but we just got back a few days ago and rolled right into another weekend of N's work in Toronto. It was soo wonderful to meet you, Melinda! Even if briefly. Thank you so much for the gorgeous gift—they may it into a lot of my photos this trip! For anyone who saw our ears in that picture and admired them, @pepperandchips MADE them! Amazing! :lovestruc

Sounds like you guys are going to have a great time! I'll enjoy following along. Wish I could go. However, I already have 1 solo trip this year (D23 Destination D) and 2, maybe 3, solo trips planned next year to WDW, Universal Orlando, & DLR (D23 Expo, Universal Weekender, & possibly the DISUnplugged meet), where DH will have to stay home with DS because he has school. A 4th trip might push him over the edge:rotfl2:

So, mini non-update update from pepperandchips:

I might have accidentally used all of my remaining DVC points for this year (gosh, how does that keep happening?) and maaaayyybe some of next year's booking a couple nights at Aulani for our Hawaii trip, so I contacted the folks I usually rent DVC points through to see about availability for EPIC DIS MEET 2K19.

PSA: The seven month window is, like, NOW :banana: Okay, less dramatically, it would be this week for any who are planning to arrive 5/2 or 5/3.

I am 99% certain to be joined on this trip by my wonderful husband so I thought it would be nice if we stayed somewhere he would like. I have not told him this yet but I am hoping to get availability for the Poly. So far, it looks like as long as they have a member able to jump online on the 3rd that we won't have any issues - availability calendar still looks good. I am really crossing my fingers as we so enjoyed our day at the Oasis Pool Patio back in June and I would love to surprise him with another one of those pool days. Speaking of which, I am trying to figure out when we would reasonably be able to commit to the group events and I am getting so excited about all the possibilities, plus meeting all of you lovely friends!

Did anyone else notice the MDE website change this week? I just logged in a few minutes ago and all the fonts and everything have changed. Fancy Grandma doesn't know how to feel about this... :scratchin I just changed my avatar here on this Dis, I can't handle all these updates! :rotfl:

Anyway, will update again when we have accomodations reserved. 3 sleeps til WDW!

I am 99% certain to be joined on this trip by my wonderful husband so I thought it would be nice if we stayed somewhere he would like. I have not told him this yet but I am hoping to get availability for the Poly. So far, it looks like as long as they have a member able to jump online on the 3rd that we won't have any issues - availability calendar still looks good

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!!!!!!!!! If not though I hear some more "mature" though really cool ladies will be hanging out poolside at Wilderness Lodge. Though does saying mature and cool in the same sentence automatically render me uncool?

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!!!!!!!!! If not though I hear some more "mature" though really cool ladies will be hanging out poolside at Wilderness Lodge. Though does saying mature and cool in the same sentence automatically render me uncool?

Why did your use of "mature" in quotes like that make me think of you and @ariane37, with a cocojito or a black cherry lemonade in hand, respectively, cannon-balling off of the kiddie water play bridge into the Silver Springs pool?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I would say we need to put Geyser Point on the schedule but Geyser Point is just the kind of experience that *one simply does not schedule*. Nevertheless I am sure that I will be visiting you and @buzzrelly at WL!

I contacted the folks I usually rent DVC points through to see about availability for EPIC DIS MEET 2K19.
PSA: The seven month window is, like, NOW :banana: Okay, less dramatically, it would be this week for any who are planning to arrive 5/2 or 5/3.

I am 99% certain to be joined on this trip by my wonderful husband so I thought it would be nice if we stayed somewhere he would like. I have not told him this yet but I am hoping to get availability for the Poly. So far, it looks like as long as they have a member able to jump online on the 3rd that we won't have any issues - availability calendar still looks good.

I'm still working on my DVC rental for our first five nights of the trip (May 1-6), and as of today there was still availability at the Poly - so you should be good! I thought about it, but it's a bit too rich for what I'm willing to spend (especially since we're going for 10 nights in total). I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get it!

Did anyone else notice the MDE website change this week? I just logged in a few minutes ago and all the fonts and everything have changed. Fancy Grandma doesn't know how to feel about this... :scratchin
Yes! It seems to be an ok change?? However lots of folks' DME accounts are still messed up. They maketh something pretty, they still don't maketh something work.

I just changed my avatar here on this Dis, I can't handle all these updates! :rotfl:
I want to change mine but that's like a days project for this old woman :rotfl2:

Though does saying mature and cool in the same sentence automatically render me uncool?
There is NOTHING you could say that would render you, nor those women you'll be poolside with at WL, uncool baby. Nothing at all.

Why did your use of "mature" in quotes like that make me think of you and @ariane37, with a cocojito or a black cherry lemonade in hand, respectively, cannon-balling off of the kiddie water play bridge into the Silver Springs pool?
OMG now I'm even more excited for the trip :cool1: I have a different vision though, I see us squatting over the geyser at 3 minutes before the hour, waiting to see who shoots higher in the air :P

I would say we need to put Geyser Point on the schedule but Geyser Point is just the kind of experience that *one simply does not schedule*.
That, my dear, is correct :snooty:

Nevertheless I am sure that I will be visiting you and @buzzrelly at WL!
Um and me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts