The Most EPIC Pre-Trip Report - Group PTR for 2019!! List of TRIP REPORTS added

How should we spend a girls night out in WDW?

• Jellyrolls

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Yehaw Bob

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Disney Springs

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Monorail Bar Crawl

Votes: 100 51.3%
  • Lounge at AKL

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Raglan Road

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Watch Avengers 4

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Happily Ever After Dessert Party (no booze)

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Illuminations Dessert Party

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • I'm tired I think I'll sleep...

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

Yes of course I've always had a great time too. You did mean me, right? :-)

Well... of course!! You AND KariLYNN. LOL! Hmm, how are we going to keep you girls straight?!

Okay, in all seriousness... I AM excited to meet you AND everyone else coming along. :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I’m still only on first page but so excited to read about this epic trip happening. This is gonna be one amazing trip report! Reading through all the intros was amazing because I’m a big fan of so many of y’all! Ok back to lurking lol

My Fabulous Miraculous Friend!! No more lurking! YAY!! Don't be shy, everyone is pretty friendly here and you're always welcome to join in the fun... ;)

My Fabulous Miraculous Friend!! No more lurking! YAY!! Don't be shy, everyone is pretty friendly here and you're always welcome to join in the fun... ;)

I sure wish I could join in on the fun but we have a trip in dec 2018 and won’t be able to go back until 2020 :guilty: if anyone will be at WDW dec 16-21, give me a heads up! After that, I’ll be living viraculously through y’all in the pre TR and the awesome TRs after! I’ll be your cheerleader all the way in Texas :yay:

I sure wish I could join in on the fun but we have a trip in dec 2018 and won’t be able to go back until 2020 :guilty: if anyone will be at WDW dec 16-21, give me a heads up! After that, I’ll be living viraculously through y’all in the pre TR and the awesome TRs after! I’ll be your cheerleader all the way in Texas :yay:
Well poop, we'll miss you too and wish you could join! Sadly, I'll miss you by a couple of months this year, but you never know!! In 2020, the stars may align for a Meet up. :)

As for living vicariously, I think that's why we're all here unless we're there. It's great to cheer everyone else on and enjoy the community of others here. I hope you don't make yourself scarce. :hug:

OK ladies my hubster Mark will be coming and I know several of you have mentioned your hubby's coming. Can we do a roll call of all hubby's coming. Maybe we can plan for them to do dinner and a pub crawl around around Swaphin, Yacht/Beach Club & Boardwalk, :drinking: or around DS when we're doing our monorail crawl. :drinking1

@kastoney I see your going to WDW in 1 day YAY you. Hope ya'll have a ball and can't wait to read about it. :drinking1we need a new emoji reading and drinking wine instead of coffee. :drinking:

Thank you!!! Too funny that is a drinking coffee emoji. I always thought it was a dark beer :drinking1 Headed to Epcot today so lots of that going on

Guess who I got to see the day before yesterday? This beautiful human!!!
Gorgeous pic! Glad you guys got to meet!
It really makes me appreciate these boards and the friendships here. Can't wait for May!!!
Totally agree :love: Wishing I was there, we were supposed to have flown down two days ago before the 2nd injury so I'm really bummed about missing so many of my friends. Here's to May!

OK ladies my hubster Mark will be coming and I know several of you have mentioned your hubby's coming. Can we do a roll call of all hubby's coming. Maybe we can plan for them to do dinner and a pub crawl around around Swaphin, Yacht/Beach Club & Boardwalk, :drinking: or around DS when we're doing our monorail crawl. :drinking1
Steve is coming at least for part of the time I'm there :thumbsup2

Thank you!!! Too funny that is a drinking coffee emoji. I always thought it was a dark beer :drinking1
Wait, it's coffee??? So we've TOTALLY been using it wrong????

Your dates overlap with me! I’ll be there December 11-18!

My husband will be there, it’s just too far and expensive for me to do a solo trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!