The Most EPIC Pre-Trip Report - Group PTR for 2019!! List of TRIP REPORTS added

How should we spend a girls night out in WDW?

• Jellyrolls

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Yehaw Bob

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Disney Springs

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Monorail Bar Crawl

Votes: 100 51.3%
  • Lounge at AKL

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Raglan Road

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Watch Avengers 4

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Happily Ever After Dessert Party (no booze)

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Illuminations Dessert Party

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • I'm tired I think I'll sleep...

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
OK I got so excited I booked a room from May 3'rd through May 6'th at the Hilton Buena Vista Palace at Disney Springs. :dancer: Guess I am now in too.
Awesome! It will probably be later this year before I officially make the call but all of you awesome ladies going make it more and more tempting!

Hey ladies. Just thought I'd share a Casey video with everyone. I'm traveling for work this week, but apparently our magic bands for our August trip have arrived and the family thought this was a fitting way to share the news! Enjoy!

Keri just showed Mark your video he thought it was pretty cool.

Ladies! I am having some MAJOR mom guilt about coming to Disney World and not bringing my soon to be 4 year old, it doesn’t help that my mom also feeling grandma guilt.

If I bring her I’m thinking I’ll take her to the Toy Story kid event one night and likely the pirate cruise for kids at one point. Is anyone else bringing their kids?

Ladies! I am having some MAJOR mom guilt about coming to Disney World and not bringing my soon to be 4 year old, it doesn’t help that my mom also feeling grandma guilt.

If I bring her I’m thinking I’ll take her to the Toy Story kid event one night and likely the pirate cruise for kids at one point. Is anyone else bringing their kids?

I’m bringing my husband, does that count?

I think @cinderkelly is bringing hers but her kids are much older. I think @kastoney might be bringing Casey but I'm not sure.
And what is this Toy Story kid event? It sounds like fun!

I’m bringing my husband, does that count?

Hahaha that is so funny! For the record, my man-child may be there too.

I think @cinderkelly is bringing hers but her kids are much older. I think @kastoney might be bringing Casey but I'm not sure.

I called it Toy Story, but it’s a Pixar party at the Contemporary and it’s just for kids. Goes from 6-10 pm, if memory serves. DD is crazy independent and loves anything she can do by herself; she tried to tell me I didn’t have to stay for her swim class this week, it’s reauired that I be there by the coaches...

If any other moms want to go in on some in room sitters I’m down for that too! Just sayin!

Likely no Casey on this trip since we'll be taking her out of school in February and don't want to do it again if we don't have to. Of course that means that Mama will just have a work trip to "St. Louis" or somewhere equally as interesting to a 7 year old instead

My kids are definitely not coming since I got over the mom-guilt years ago when Steve and I started going to WDW without them lol, plus we are most likely taking them to DL for spring break which is the end of April so they'll have just been away. Also for the record, I may be back in Fl. on the 9th for a 3 night RCCL FAM with my agency (haven't decided yet if I'm going) so I'll have 3 vacations in less than a month :dancer:

My kids are definitely not coming since I got over the mom-guilt years ago when Steve and I started going to WDW without them lol, plus we are most likely taking them to DL for spring break which is the end of April so they'll have just been away. Also for the record, I may be back in Fl. on the 9th for a 3 night RCCL FAM with my agency (haven't decided yet if I'm going) so I'll have 3 vacations in less than a month :dancer:

You're doing life right!

I'll be there for my third DW trip this year, i was there for a week in Jan and a week in March, then will be there in Sept 8 for a week.

I got over the mom-guilt years ago when Steve and I started going to WDW without them lol

Yep, me too! And, I hate to say it, but Disney without kids is pretty great!!!!!! There's no whining (unless it comes from Joe). And, I don't have to worry about anyone neeeeeeeding me...:yay::yay::yay:

Yep, me too! And, I hate to say it, but Disney without kids is pretty great!!!!!! There's no whining (unless it comes from Joe). And, I don't have to worry about anyone neeeeeeeding me...:yay::yay::yay:

Its settled then. I'll let you two break the news to this face :P

IMG_5505.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter