• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The most elegant restaurant?

auntpolly

DIS Veteran
What's the most elegant, no cost is too great, you couldn't have been more impressed with the service, you almost forgot you were in WDW meal you ever had at a WDW restaurant?

The dining room at V&A gets my vote. The Chef's Table is a great experience, too but not as elegant in setting since it's by the kitchen.:D

we've never done V&A's...but I'd definetly have to say, from my point of view - Jiko.

I honestly thought we were in a restaurant in a local "artsy disctrict". Didn't feel like Disney at all!

Actually we've had better service than V&A's. Aicha at Citrico's is absolutely FABULOUS, as are Shelly and Ron at Jiko.

Anne

Haven't been to V&A(family is strictly meat & potatoes), but had very nice upscale dining at California Grill and Yachtsman Steak House:earsboy:

V & A to be sure--with Pete and Nancy as the servers.

Second place would be Jiko--with the aforementioned Ron and Michelle.

Wow - I've got to go to V&A! After all the years we've been going to WDW, I can't believe we've ignored the obvious. I'm a huge California Grill fan -- I think I always thought of V&A as over the top frou-frou.

Thanks for the advice, everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter