The Most Beautiful Disney Princess Poll Results

image.jpg

Belle:2 votes
It's no wonder that her name means beauty her looks have got no parallel.Yeah though I always though the Bimbettes weren't to far behind. She is beautiful in a kind of natural girl next door kinda way. Congratulations Belle.

image.jpg
Tiana: 2 votes
My second fav is second place :D. Tiana is beautiful. She has wonderful full lips. A nice face shape with dimples. A wonderful smile.And beautiful eyes with a nice shade of eye shadow. I hear some say her hair would look better lose. But the ponytail and bun look fine by me. Congratulations Tiana.

Before I announce the winner I have to thank everyone who voted. This wouldn't have been possible without you.

image.jpg Anna: 3 votes
I'm surprised until I though for a moment. Anna has that wonderful adorkable beauty. Her hair is a nice strawberry blonde. Her lips a nice pale rose. Her eyes beautiful and has long lashes. She looks best when her hair is in a bun. But she is truly beautiful. Congratulations Anna!You win an extra picture,your song and bragging rights.

Thank you guys and I will make a couple more threads similar to this in the future.

Congratulations to Anna. I still think Belle is the total package of Princesses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!