The MDE App

TheBigErn

DIS Veteran
Anyone else having trouble getting their plans to appear? We have resort reservations at Ft. Wilderness during Thanksgiving 2019. I booked directly with Disney. I linked my tickets yesterday. Everything appears in "My Plans" on the website but nothing appears on the app. I've tried logging in and out several times. Haven't called Disney yet. Any suggestions other than calling Disney?

Unless you specifically NEED the App in the next few days, don't worry about it.
It will either right itself, or not.

Regardless, you can always just access the website version from your mobile device, even at WDW.

BECAUSE...

GlitchCitySign-500_zpsf50fe154.jpg

MDE and the Website have been a mess since....hmmm, what year did they first start?

I had to call guest services yesterday. Paid off our upcoming trip and got a receipt email that listed who was going etc. Disney had got some of the names wrong. But MDE showed correctly along with correct Magic Band names. When guest services fixed the names I then logged into MDE which had erased some names off ADR's and FP's. Called again to get it fixed.

As a PP said, don't worry about your app right now. Remember on your mobile you can just access the website itself which might just work out better for you anyway. I have yet to put the app on my phone and probably won't till a couple months before our trip. Right now, I'm just using the desktop version.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter