The Masked Singer—Season 2

Darn it! I wanted to be right on Thingamajig

Last nights episode I changed from Wayne Brady to Jamie Foxx but tonight I am 10000000% sure the Fox is Wayne Brady.

I haven’t been on board with Rottweiler being Chris Daughtry but after these past two shows I totally hear it in his voice.

Not sure who flamingo is but honestly, I don’t really care.

Glad that the Leopard was Seal, but sad to see him go.

Cadence (name on gift tag during Rottweiler clue package) was the name of Chris Daughtry's high school band. I still think Fox is Jamie Fox. Last night, the book he was reading in the clue package was The Guide to Breaking Up and he and Katie Homes recently split.

Darn it! I wanted to be right on Thingamajig

Last nights episode I changed from Wayne Brady to Jamie Foxx but tonight I am 10000000% sure the Fox is Wayne Brady.

I haven’t been on board with Rottweiler being Chris Daughtry but after these past two shows I totally hear it in his voice.

Not sure who flamingo is but honestly, I don’t really care.

Glad that the Leopard was Seal, but sad to see him go.
Flamingo is Adrienne Baillon.

The flamingo. One on the clues keep talking about sisters. And it was always showing four birds. Cheetah girls referenced themselves as sisters all the time and has 4 members.

Watching the finale...

Rottweiler is def Chris Daughtry

After hearing the baptism in Israel clue for the first time - Demi Lovato was recently baptized in the River Jordan - Israel. Could be....

Fox - Jamie Foxx? Wayne Brady? want to see his recap for anything I may have missed along the way before committing

Edited to add.. Wayne Brady - the Fox

Last edited:

Kudos for everyone who had the characters figured out. Glad to see that Wayne Brady won. There was a good mix of characters. Hopefully things don’t change too much for next season. I read they might bring in audience voting..I don’t like that.

Kudos for everyone who had the characters figured out. Glad to see that Wayne Brady won. There was a good mix of characters. Hopefully things don’t change too much for next season. I read they might bring in audience voting..I don’t like that.
The studio audience voted every week. Unless the show is live and taped similar to The Voice or DWTS, there is no way the audience at home can be included.

The studio audience voted every week. Unless the show is live and taped similar to The Voice or DWTS, there is no way the audience at home can be included.

I’m just repeating what I read in an interview with someone.

I managed to figure out Johnny Weir, Paul Schaffer, Michelle Williams, Seal, Daughtry and Wayne Brady. Only managed 3 in season 1 (Osmond, Gladys Knight, Tommy Chong)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!