The Makeup Clique Thread - Wanna talk makeup? Wanna share tips? Wanna ask ?'s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
72q69i.jpg

Excellent. I have used the Laura Geller foundation and was actually surprised it is really quite good at covering. Does not settle in the lines either.

Excellent. I have used the Laura Geller foundation and was actually surprised it is really quite good at covering. Does not settle in the lines either.

I'll have to remember that. The smashbox mascara looks appealing. I'm glad NYX will be half off when I get back because mine didn't have the blush or an eyeshadow I wanted. :lmao:

I'm finding I can't wear any kind of mascara or eye-liner these days without my eyelids getting all swollen and red. Anyone know a brand that is good for very sensitive eyes?

TP

I'll have to remember that. The smashbox mascara looks appealing. I'm glad NYX will be half off when I get back because mine didn't have the blush or an eyeshadow I wanted. :lmao:

NO NO TARTE is the one you want but get the primer first. It is the best IMHO. I loved the benefit and also the tarte lights camera flashes but I really like the Lights Carmera Lashes the best. I always get 3 at at a time.

NO NO TARTE is the one you want but get the primer first. It is the best IMHO. I loved the benefit and also the tarte lights camera flashes but I really like the Lights Carmera Lashes the best. I always get 3 at at a time.

Will do. I might get that one further down the road ill be at disney when the tarte one is on sale. I just got benefit the other day to use but ill be trying the other tarte that won't require Fort Knox to remove. Lol!

I think Ulta is getting ready to launch the new site, I got to test it out and it's much better then the old one. Colors are broke down better along with finish, brand, ingredients, and form at least that i've seen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter