The Mad Chatters thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that is what I said too. Although it would be hilarious! Dryer balls Kar? Come on, what did you expect? :lmao: :lmao:

Come on, Stephie, I am 52yo, had been on the DIS about 3 months and NEVER in a million years thought people would TURN IT AROUND......:scared1:

And of the 5 pages or so....about 3 posters asked about the cost of them and that they actually worked.......the rest were all in the GUTTER responses..........:sad1:

Come on, Stephie, I am 52yo, had been on the DIS about 3 months and NEVER in a million years thought people would TURN IT AROUND......:scared1:

And of the 5 pages or so....about 3 posters asked about the cost of them and that they actually worked.......the rest were all in the GUTTER responses..........:sad1:

Well Kar, you have us chatters to school you in the ways of the gutter responses. Not that I have EVER posted one.....:rolleyes1

Hey, I just noticed on the Well Wishes thread that it is Elisabeth's birthday. BabyNurse....another chatter that I haven't spoken to in forever. Or was she an offender that just hung out with us? Our two threads are fairly interchangeable. :confused3

Hey, I just noticed on the Well Wishes thread that it is Elisabeth's birthday. BabyNurse....another chatter that I haven't spoken to in forever. Or was she an offender that just hung out with us? Our two threads are fairly interchangeable. :confused3

I already wished her H.B. on the offensive thread.

She is on the offender thread more than here I think....

Did anyone chat anymore about a meet next year???? I mentioned it to DH today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter