The Latest Episode of The Best & Worst at Disneyland

Shanbo

Mouseketeer
It was great, always improving as a new series.

Even just the purple curtains backdrop added some warmth to the room.
The visuals were brilliant in between the discussion. The audio has improved and is nearly there. Of course mics are expensive and mic’ing several people in one room can be a nightmare so they are doing a great job.

I just want to say Well Done.

I really want to see Tyler and Tom discussing things they don’t agree on, jokingly of course, like rides that one likes but the other doesn’t. Kind of like the old episode where Craig and Oliver went on rides at Epcot that each other didn’t like and discussed the ‘for’ and ‘against’ side of the attraction.
Just putting that out there.

Thanks for posting - I definitely agree that just production wise it has improved quite a bit since the first episode. even just the slight change in camera angle I think helped a lot

Definitely a fun episode - even if it is hard to pick between the classic attractions and none of the ones still around are bad or anything

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter