The Last one (well not really)!

ahair005

Earning My Ears
Hello!
I'm new here so bare with me!!

I'm going to start posting Trip Reports, so I'm just going to start with my most recent trip and go backwards.

I most recently made a trip in June for some auditions. That has been my reasoning behind my last few trips.

Any auditions questions I will be more than happy to answer (the ones I can atleast).

Okay. Now on to story time.

So June 19th I got up nice and early- I don't like early so it is hard for me to do, to drive about an hour to the airport. I'm glad my boyfriend lives close enough for a shorter drive than from my house.

As always there is some little kids on my plane and I know they are going to disney based on their clothing. A nice hour and 50 min flight and I'm in Orlando!! I love the orlando airport by the way, much better than the ones that are around me. Anyways, I was meeting Katt later at the airport, so I basically had like 3/4 hours to kill. Got some lunch, read my book. When She landed we boarded our Mears bus to go to our hotel.

We got refreshed and changed, and her friend came and picked us up and drove us to Celebration.
Now Celebration is this cute little quaint town, it reminds me of those little tight knit towns in tv shows and movies. We ate an early lunch there and then walked around a little bit. We headed back to the hotel to get to be somewhat early, since the audition was the next morning.

Day 2: audition day.

We got up, got ready, called a cab, and headed to the audition. We got there early (as everyone should) and waited in line with some others. We chatted with some of those around us and finally went in and got our numbers and our heights checked. More waiting, and we went in to start our audition with the first group. It was nice this time since we actually got to dance. After learning the dance, which was a quick across the floor routine, they had us perform it and then we waited to see if we made it to the next round. Unfortunately we didn't get called, so we grabbed our stuff and headed out to get a cab back to the hotel.

We then decided that it was so early in the day that we should go to the parks (we had originally planned on not going to any parks this trip). The hotel had a bus so we caught that and ended up at Epcot. We got some park tickets and headed over to MK!

Magic Kingdom is probably my favorite of the four parks, so I was happy to be going back. We got there and decided on where to eat lunch at and then had just enough time to catch the 3:00 parade! I wanted to go see Jessie as she is my favorite toy in the toy box ;) and we had to see her at a specific time. Unbeknownst to us, it decided to storm (like it does every day in Florida) and they closed the line to see her with only a few groups in front of us!! However, Jessie spotted me and pulled me over to get some pictures really quick before she was put away with the other toys

We then spent the rest of the rainy day character hunting and shopping.

We checked to see if our FAVORITE Naveen was around but just his lovely Tiana was out and no signs of him all day :(

We got fastpasses for the Princesses and also saw Mary Poppins!

We decided to stop at the New Starbucks on Main street for some coffee before more shopping. We did end up riding the People Mover to just sit down and relax for a while.

We decided to hunt for pascal in New Fantasyland and (finally) found quite a few of them!

Wishes was fantastic as always.

As much as I hate going home, I always know that I will be back to Disney when the time is right. I sometimes feel like the short trips are better than the long trips. But I know I will be back before too long and can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter