"the kitchen" sink.....any campers done this before?

beccaewert

Mouseketeer
ok,....I have always wanted to go over there and try this "kitchen sink" at Beaches & Cream....First of all have any of you tried it? I am wanting to take Me, DH, DS(4), aunt, uncle, & two daughters (8 & 5)...is it enough for all of us? Also, I know seating is limited and they don't take reservations. Can you take the "sink" outside and eat it on the pier? Do they allow that?

And lastly....how do you get there from the Fort?:confused3

I think this thread will answer all of your questions: Where do you find the "kitchen sink" ?

Except for whether you can take the kitchen sink out of the restaurant. I would guess that you can't, as they don't want their sink disappearing. You have to be seated, and a server brings it to you, so I don't think there would be a way for you to even order one unless you are seated in the restaurant.

Have fun.

TCD

We've gotten it twice, and it is more than enough for the six of us. It's a lot of fun!

2131571840101147942S600x600Q85.jpg

2534530170101147942S600x600Q85.jpg

You can either drive, or if you don't have a car, take the bus to DTD and connect to the BC bus. Or, you can walk there from the WS at Epcot.

It is awesome! Went over there this past trip (Labor Day weekend) to finally try it. We had 7 people and it was gone in about 5 minutes! We did have to wait about 40 minutes to get a table as it is very small in there. Told them they need to take over the arcade next door!!
And just to let you know...you can change out ingredients if you don't like something...we don't do coffee ice cream so just added another chocolate!

Have fun!!

We've gotten it twice, and it is more than enough for the six of us. It's a lot of fun!

2131571840101147942S600x600Q85.jpg

2534530170101147942S600x600Q85.jpg

You can either drive, or if you don't have a car, take the bus to DTD and connect to the BC bus. Or, you can walk there from the WS at Epcot.

OMG I just gained 10lbs looking at those pics:rotfl2: We ate at B&C a year or so ago for the first time and really liked the flashing light and ceremony each time one of those things came out.

Larry

A bunch of us are getting together on Halloween afternoon to share a kitchen sink! If that fits in your plans, join us!!

I'll have to bump the thread up, but I'm thinking it was noonish.

thanks for the invite, but unfortunately I am at the fort from Oct 2-10.....maybe another time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter