The kids are alright

This is a new favorite of ours! Dh was born in '66, me in '68; so we both grew up in the 70's/80's. Love the intro, so true! :rolleyes1
We've watched the Goldbergs since the beginning, but it's feeling like that one has jumped the shark at this point. Although we continue to watch! :)
We also loved and miss The Middle. Over Christmas break, 2 of my kids and I watched the back to back reruns of the WDW episodes. So funny! Only that family could spend a whole day at Disney and not accomplish 1 ride!! (Except the Leaving the Park ride) :rotfl:Love how they got to stay in the giant suite tho!

Anyway, looking forward to a new Kids episode tonight!! :thumbsup2

New episode tonight!! 8:30 Eastern on ABC. My family and I are rewatching the entire series on the ABC app. My favorite episode is “The Microwave.” My kids, who are too young to understand all the references, think the show is hilarious. I hope you will tune in. It is our favorite show on tv!!
That episode was awesome - I'm seriously considering using "fake anniversary" on my DH. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!