The Infamous DIS Crush Thread

Tranceptor2K9

Sit back....Its fright time!
hahaha im probably gonna have my head blown off for this but hahaha someone reminded me of the good ol' days and wanted to bring it back:goodvibes

I wasn't a part of this so I have no idea what this thread is. :)

It would make this thread 20x more fun if someone did

I highly doubt anyone is going to be brave enough to admit to any TB crushes.

I would, if I liked anyone on here. But considering there's like no guys on here (except for a few, but IDK what any of them looks like, so they could be girls for all I know)... :-)

I would, if I liked anyone on here. But considering there's like no guys on here (except for a few, but IDK what any of them looks like, so they could be girls for all I know)... :-)

i agree there is more girls then boys. and some i cant tell

I don't do internet dating anymore.
I learned that from the Flapjack Fan forum.

I went out with a dude on the Flapjack Fan forum,and I went on vacation,and when I came back he broke up with me cause I left -_-

Oh gosh, a crush thread! What next, cutest couple on tb thread? ... This sorta terrifies me, but intrigues me as well.

Fine! I'll break the ice!
I have a crush on..........MYSELF!

Just a question, if one had to divide the numbers, how many guys and girls really are there? Just curious is all...

main.php

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter