The I Love BWV (yes, Hallways and Clown Pool too!) Thread

Looking for some good standard studio and standard 2 bedroom request please. Also where is the laundry room at the boardwalk. I’m totally drawing a blank.

I usually request “close to bus stop” as this puts you at the end of the BWV side where there is a door to bus stop and parking. It is far from lobby and elevators, but that’s not a problem for us as we use the stairs. It also is directly at the quiet pool which we use a lot. At this end the driveway is also fairly far from the rooms, so your balcony will be not directly on top of the traffic.

However, depending on your family’s needs you might want to request close to elevator if you need one.

Laundry room is just past elevator on the ground floor.

My next stay is at BWV, looking forward to the short walk to Epcot to see Peter Noone in concert!

We enjoy BWV a lot. WE usually get a 1 BR, so don't have to worry about laundry. Love being within walking distance or EPCOT and HS.
Evenings, really enjoy the entertainment on the Boardwalk.

Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
We own at BWV and AKL and love both. But, I really love being in walking distance of HS and EPCOT. And at night , love the Boardwalk area, it is so much fun.
And really love it during Food and Wine.

these are photo's from room 4123 one of the corner rooms, you do get a lot of space but no additional furniture which seemed a waste
I was in that room on the 2nd floor though. I thought it was great to have the space. My sister's first visit to DVC with me, she was impressed. you could easily have put a queen size air mattress in there to accommodate a 5th sleeper.

I'm on page 30 and I still haven't come across the answer......how many bus stops are there? I'm thinking just the one by the lobby, but I could be wrong. Anyone?

Can anyone tell me what drinks are available at BWV with the refillable mugs?
Is there Iced Coffee available?

I talked up Jellyrolls, paid the $30 cover and $20 round. Stayed two songs and my wife was like "Let's get the heck out of this 1980's nightmare".

Oh no ! We keep missing a night in the bar for dueling pianos, please tell me it wasn't really that bad. Plan was to end up there at the end of our anniversary night this November.

Purchased a resale contract last year and had our first stay last month. It is such a great place! I felt at "home" from the moment we walked into the lobby. Love the theming and the serene-ness (is that a word?) of the lobby and sitting areas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!