The I Love BWV (yes, Hallways and Clown Pool too!) Thread

Question for all of you. We currently have a reservation at one of our home resort - BRV for early June. I am planning on trying to move it over to BWV at the 7 month window. Do you think this will be a problem? How likely am I to actually be able to do this? Thanks

Question for all of you. We currently have a reservation at one of our home resort - BRV for early June. I am planning on trying to move it over to BWV at the 7 month window. Do you think this will be a problem? How likely am I to actually be able to do this? Thanks

BWV pool/garden rooms, all sizes, are likely to be available, likewise standard or boardwalk view 1BRs but not other sizes.

We are staying in September, 2019 in a 1BR Pool/Garden view-Preferred. Is there a map showing where the "pool view" rooms are only? Maybe I could request a certain area. Can't seem to find a map of the "pool rooms"....

This aerial view map shows where the pool/garden view rooms are; you can easily figure out where the "pool" view ones are because it is all those in the two, main (Luna Park) and quiet, pool areas facing the pools:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/bwv-standard-studio-view-of-what.3498521/

Then you can go here and see the actual numbered rooms in the main and quiet pool areas:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/courtesy-of-shamus-bwv-villa-locations-by-view.2931467/

Among the requests you can make through MS is for either the Luna Park pool area or the quiet pool area.

BWV pool/garden rooms, all sizes, are likely to be available, likewise standard or boardwalk view 1BRs but not other sizes.

I am hoping for a boardwalk view and we need a one bedroom. Thanks :)

we have 4 people in a 1 br std view villa. One person wants their own bed space, will they give us a cot to use?

If beds are the issue I would go with a studio for the pull out couch and the pull down bunk.

we have 4 people in a 1 br std view villa. One person wants their own bed space, will they give us a cot to use?

We have four adults in our family. My two adult daughters prefer to not share a bed. I bought a cheap air mattress from Amazon last spring. It even inflates itself. Then I got some twin size sheets and brought a blanket from home. It worked out really well. I don't think I paid more than 30.00 for all of it. We are planning on bringing it with us again on our next trip in June.

In the middle of our first BWV stay and it’s been great. Garden view studio-ended up with a great view of the Village Green and the water. I like the studio, though wish we had real plates and utensils. We asked for more and they brought them-asked for real
Plates so we could wash them and they said no. Room fits our family of four well.

We have seen the gondola pilings, of course, and today saw some being tested when we were at DHS. Haven’t noticed any noise from it.

Looking for some good standard studio and standard 2 bedroom request please. Also where is the laundry room at the boardwalk. I’m totally drawing a blank.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!