The I Love BWV (yes, Hallways and Clown Pool too!) Thread

In almost 19 years, I’ve yet to get a room request met. Good luck with yours. Hope you get it.
I'm in the same boat. As a matter of fact it seems most of the time I get almost the opposite of my request. Requested high floor, got first floor, requested close to lobby, got the 2nd last section of the hallway. I've stopped making requests. Now I'm just happy to be at the Boardwalk. :)

Just came home from my first stay as DVC members at Boardwalk (our home). What an incredible week it was! I loved everything about the Boardwalk. (We had a room at the end of the hallway and while yes it was long, as long as you utilize the stairs- it was actually quicker to the bus stop and the pathway to HS). Can not wait to be back!

Just came home from my first stay as DVC members at Boardwalk (our home). What an incredible week it was! I loved everything about the Boardwalk. (We had a room at the end of the hallway and while yes it was long, as long as you utilize the stairs- it was actually quicker to the bus stop and the pathway to HS). Can not wait to be back!
We are weird I guess, but we prefer the end of the long hallway. I like being close to the parking lot, halfway to HS/Epcot. I know most people fuss about being there, not us:D

Our favorite Boardwalk view is 2 to 4 rooms from the end of the hallway 3rd floor. We walk down 1 flight of steps and are right at the walkway around Jelly Rolls to the Boardwalk or through the back gate to Epcot or down the canal to HS. Plus the door as re-entry access unlike the midway door to the Boardwalk. Don't have to make our way to the lobby and wait for an elevator or go halfway back up the building from Big River only to have to walk down the complete length of the hallway back to a room. Will have to try end of the other hallway garden/pool view and compare.

Our favorite Boardwalk view is 2 to 4 rooms from the end of the hallway 3rd floor. We walk down 1 flight of steps and are right at the walkway around Jelly Rolls to the Boardwalk or through the back gate to Epcot or down the canal to HS. Plus the door as re-entry access unlike the midway door to the Boardwalk. Don't have to make our way to the lobby and wait for an elevator or go halfway back up the building from Big River only to have to walk down the complete length of the hallway back to a room. Will have to try end of the other hallway garden/pool view and compare.

Not to mention from that room you have a fabulous "night light" view of the Epcot ball.

Last edited:
We always tip on trash and towel and check out day.
Just like any other hotel.
We had flowers silvered to our room at VGF and the man who bought them up refused to take a tip.
I think her was a management person though.
After spending a fortune on everything Disney a few bucks for the people who provide a nice clean room .

We may be in the same boat. Attending a convention at Coronado Springs and transferring to BWV for 3 nights following to get our fix. Had to cancel our January trip and will be doing a 7 night British Isles and Trans Atlantic in September so will miss the Food and Wine for the first time in 5 years. At least we have a few nights, will have to absorb as much as possible to get us through the end of the year.

Very last room, and my only request was near lobby. Shucks!

Studio with a cocktail table, did they always have one?

Very last room, and my only request was near lobby. Shucks!

Studio with a cocktail table, did they always have one?

Maybe the reason we usually get our requests at BWV is because we ask to be at the ends of the hallways! :laughing: Hadn't ever thought about that. Hope you still have an enjoyable trip!

I hope you have a great time!

Maybe the reason we usually get our requests at BWV is because we ask to be at the ends of the hallways! :laughing: Hadn't ever thought about that. Hope you still have an enjoyable trip!

We are having a great time. Ate at Cape May Cafe, and made it to Peter Noone’s 8PM Show which was wonderful!

My wife and I stayed at BWV for the first time last month, we have been members since 1992! (well, not counting a quick overnight before a cruise). Have read a lot about the "hallways" and lo and behold we got Room 4001! You folks aren't kidding ---- but they are the best air-conditioned hallways I have ever walked !

mac_tlc

My wife and I stayed at BWV for the first time last month, we have been members since 1992! (well, not counting a quick overnight before a cruise). Have read a lot about the "hallways" and lo and behold we got Room 4001! You folks aren't kidding ---- but they are the best air-conditioned hallways I have ever walked !

mac_tlc
Those hallways are great in the summer, except when returning from the pool!!

We are in our first 1Br and after doing the laundry I could not find anywhere to hang my clothes to dry. Is my unit missing anything or how do you guys dry your clothes?(I don’t wanna use the dryer)

We are in our first 1Br and after doing the laundry I could not find anywhere to hang my clothes to dry. Is my unit missing anything or how do you guys dry your clothes?(I don’t wanna use the dryer)

There is NO extendable line for drying, like you might find in some hotel rooms.
I've found that in WDW, wet clothes take forever to dry without some help from the dryer (Florida humidity??). If I have something that I absolutely do not want to subject to heat, I drape it over a chair or hang it up.

Our rooms have always had coffe tables.

We usually bring a fan so non dryer clothes hang on a cord we string between chairs in front of the fan.

Hi, we are arriving at Boardwalk villas on June 24th. In my reading the only thing I couldn' find was do the friendship boats go back and forth between beach club and boardwalk or do they only go from each resort to Epcot and Hollywood studios? Thanks for any info:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!