The hunting expedition is ...back on...

wilde_oscar

DIS Veteran
ug, I have been corralled into cooking for easter dinner, so my quickie weekend trip to stalk Pete for a free cruise is off. I'll put away the binoculars and butterfly net till the next contest.

I prefer to use my Alien invisibility cloak from Predator. Between Jewish guilt and Catholic guilt... there is no way I can sneak out of cooking, and everything takes two days of prep to get right.

This will not change my Catch, Tag & Release policy of finding Podcasters on my next trip. You need to get twitter (twitter.com) so we can keep up with who might be in what park on what day. Hm, that would work... I make the official suggestion that either via the blog, or though the use of something like twitter the crew should drop hints for when they will be in the park so that the Obsessive Compulsives have something to do... in fact I can put yalls pics up on the menu on AK Safari.

Well the job hunt is over for now. I'm on I-4 heading back home to Richmond:-(

However, I just left City Walk but before I did I purchased 4 Power Passes.

I'll be bringing my wife and two children (the ones pictured in the winning photo for the "family" category) down this Thursday night for a three day weekend visit, I own them that much for leaving them for over a week to come here to Florida to look for employment.

Anyways, the hunt is on! I will be briefing the family and showing them photos of the subject in question as well as drilling them on any identifying features or clothing the perp will be wearing:-)

Its a big park and its open for many hours but we are determined to be a part of this wonderful and exciting cruise.

Pete, I hope we meet this Saturday while your still wearing your DisUnplugged T-shirt, I'd love to introduce you to my family!

Oh crap, it is next weekend, I hate it when the holidays don't fall on the days I am used to... it is next weekend, the hunt is back on. Do these ninja sandals make my butt look fat?

Oh crap, it is next weekend, I hate it when the holidays don't fall on the days I am used to... it is next weekend, the hunt is back on. Do these ninja sandals make my butt look fat?

No but, watch the full head/face mask. Do you really want ninja hat hair?

Well looks like I should have kept my big mouth shut!

Glad I could help get you back on track Wildeoscar, see you there:-)

yeah, sorry... maybe we can shake him down together, then hold Kevin hostage to get John to cough up more cruises... on second though, would John mind that Kevin was kidnapped?

Good luck guys...:goodvibes

(It's up to you to decide whether the well-wishes are directed towards wildeoscar & cyberbox2, or Sneaky Pete!)

yeah, sorry... maybe we can shake him down together, then hold Kevin hostage to get John to cough up more cruises... on second though, would John mind that Kevin was kidnapped?

Sounds like a plan to me! They don't stand a chance do they Wildeoscar:-)

I'm almost through South Carolina and trying to stay awake. Pedro keeps telling me I'm almost there.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter