The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

god bless sga and their weekly practice of giving free chick-fil-a to anyone they see wearing school colors

i am such a shameless fool for that

It seems like all of the other seniors are having super easy semesters...and then there are the education majors.

I've decided last minute to go to my cousin's wedding (it's tomorrow), but I don't have proper clothing. We found a sweater yesterday but I can't find a top I don't hate and we went to six stores. :headache:

My aunt said no dark colors but everything we looked at would probably be considered too dark. I only have band shirts that I mostly don't wear and random U of A shirts that were gifts. My mom said I could search her closet but she's petite and I like longer shirts...and she has a lot of polyester and that just feels disgusting.

I really don't understand clothing. I've dressed the same since 2006 and rarely like things that aren't extremely plain. We barely found anything I was okay with wearing when I was 12, and now there's even less.

I really don't remember posting here a few months ago? I remember the posts but it doesn't feel that recent.

It took five hours to clean the keyboard and my mom complained that they checked her bag at the concert I forced her to go to, because she's never had that happen before. They always check people at the ones I go to?

I need to write about something that changed my life (in a postive way) but I'm such a boring person I'm just going to complain about myself and OCD because that's really the only thing that might work.

We went back to two stores and bought whatever my mom wanted me to try yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!