The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

Dreams can be cool. I flew once in my dreams it was the night that my older sister told me what happened in Peter Pan.

ah to be 15 and "be in love"

not hating, i started my relationship with my current bf when i was 15... #4yearsago lol
So glad to hear a relationship started so young has lasted. I hear from so many people that we aren't going to make it. We will be together a year and a half on July 22nd. A lot of those people can't even believe we have been together that long. He is a little more than 2 years older than me as he is 18 and I won't be turning 16 till early next month.

So glad to hear a relationship started so young has lasted. I hear from so many people that we aren't going to make it. We will be together a year and a half on July 22nd. A lot of those people can't even believe we have been together that long. He is a little more than 2 years older than me as he is 18 and I won't be turning 16 till early next month.

Early congratulations, people often think that about teenage relationships, don't pay attention to it :-)

Two of my best friends are getting engaged today. I'm happy for them, but at the same time it's things like this that make me realize just how single I am.

I'm enjoying watching them run away with the AL East!

added perk is boston in last place (but only by a few games, the whole AL East is very close this year)

ah my bf is a year younger than me, even though everyone thinks I'm the younger one bc he's so tall

added perk is boston in last place (but only by a few games, the whole AL East is very close this year)

ah my bf is a year younger than me, even though everyone thinks I'm the younger one bc he's so tall
I am so glad it has worked out for you and he for so long. I think you said it was 4 years.

Oh and my boyfriend isn't very tall, but he is taller then me because I am really short.

Last edited:
added perk is boston in last place (but only by a few games, the whole AL East is very close this year

They have an easy schedule for the rest of the year :) hopefully tanaka and pineda go back to their last year selves then it'll be smooth sailing

Today is probably going to be a hangout at the pool kind of day. It is going to be another terribly humid day though so if I can't handle the humidity it may turn into a Disney Movie Festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter