The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

i pulled an allnighter last night to write a research paper and then i fell asleep in the library this morning

i got two research assignments done last night

all i have left is to finish this book and do research for my last presentation/paper

thank god the other girl agreed to make the powerpoint for our english presentation #blessherblesshercows

i'm almost done with the powerpoint for my 8 a.m. presentation tomorrow

but i still have to write my paper due tomorrow for another class

#iamgarbage

it's almost 9 and i am just now finishing my presentation and haven't yet started my paper

i hate myself

khaki can't go with me to the zoo because he's going fishing or something that i can only imagine will lead to sea sickness ):

but we're going tomorrow and my best friend's boyfriend is bringing one of his friends. the last time the four of us were together we were doing that extreme scavenger hunt omg that was insane.

I for some reason just found out yesterday that 5sos were playing with 1D for my concert and I am flipping out. This is so perfect I might cry

My Walt Disney video for AP art appreciation is 20ish minutes. We have a problem

Today for my music exam my professor left out an entire page, so we all get 8 points for free lol

Princess diaries 2 is finally on Netflix and there are no words for how happy I am about this

I went out for dinner with my friends last night and we had chicken tostadas and I'm craving them now

i only have an exam and presentation left tomorrow morning and then i am done with school

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter