The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

but no I will be beyond pissed if my favorite band of ten years doesn't come anywhere nearby on their next tour

I am so ready for summer it's not even funny

But I am not ready to be a senior

watching the kitchen nightmares with the crazy people that everyone has been talking about all week

My dad says we can go on a four/five day vacay this summer but it can't be to Disney because we are going in October. So I can pick anywhere else. I only like going to Disney because I don't like the beach so I am struggling between New York and LA just to shop. I like LA better but I am almost not willing to go through the time change. So idk

we get into Blizzard Beach for free tomorrow and i'm super excited because i've wanted to go there literally my entire life

i feel like every girl goes through the "i'm not like other girls" phase until (hopefully) they learn it's a lie perpetuated to make us think we're against each other

w o w gordon ramsey just walked away instead of doing the whole remodeling thing w o w

tumblr_mmqscpMD4S1qzk2upo3_500.jpg

i really need to watch this show because i've realized that Salem is me

i don't read Young Avengers but i've started getting invested in Billy/Teddy from seeing them on my dash all the time so now i want to read it because i saw a panel from the newest one and it broke my heart I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE CHARACTERS THAT WELL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter