the great debate Tent vs Pop Up

We tented for years. Bought a pop up about 7 years ago and we souldn't trade it for anything. Especially now that the kids are slowly moving away. I'm to old to sleep on the ground any more!

R Judy

The stabilizer debate?
Hook the camper to the caddy, load everybody in the back seat that will be there try ti figure what will be in the trunk and measure the wheel wells how much is showing (oh yeah you measure this be forhand too) the bars are ment to level things out who ever puts the hitch on should be able to tell you if you need them. Ours are supposed to give us 2 inches it depends on the weight of the bars. Personally I'd find the money and do it. We have a full size TT and a Sequoia and the dealer said I could do it but they wouldn't recommend it be done that way. We hauled it from one house to another with out them less than a mile and I wont do it again. It wasn't very happy it you no what I mean. We don't have the sway bar on it but got the hitch to make that an option (a little more money but...). also practice driving so if you have to you can drive. I made sure that I could drive the rigs I wont do interstate to many trucks but I could get us home if I had to. (PS I don't back up could if I had to but...) Have fun most of all.
Christy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter