The Grand Circle Tour??

Elias1901

Suitcase and a Dream
Hey all,

Just a few questions regarding the latest addition to the Disneyland guided tours roster, “The Grand Circle Tour”. Has anybody done this? Is it worth it??

Could you please give me some details about what they take you to and what you do during the tour? I heard you get to ride the Lily Belle which is nice... but do you get to go back to the roundhouse like the steam trains tour in WDW? That would be pretty cool. Is there other special access of note during this tour??

Approximately how long is it? Do you get anything for attending (such as meals and/or a collectible pin)??

My last question is about the reservation date timeframe. I can’t remember... is it 30 days out or 60 days out? And does that mean, for instance, if your tour is on the 14th of May or something... you can call and book on the 14th of April? Or would you have to wait a day later on the 15th in order to book?? A little clarification and details on that would be nice.

Thanks in advance!!

I have not done this tour, but recently booked the Walk in Walt's Disneyland Footsteps tour. It's 30 days out that you can book a tour and it will be the 15th of April that's your first day to book with the date given in your example.

I have not done this tour, but recently booked the Walk in Walt's Disneyland Footsteps tour. It's 30 days out that you can book a tour and it will be the 15th of April that's your first day to book with the date given in your example.

Thanks for the clarification on that part! :)

My son and I will be doing the tour on 2/22. I’ll report back. I’m very excited about riding the Lilly Belle!

We called and it’s currently being offered Friday through Sunday. It’s at 1030Am and I was told to report to the guided tour area at 10am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter