The good, the bad and the ugly about July

The good, the bad and the ugly.

HOT!

It was burning up but we had misters and did just fine. We went back to the hotel during the middle of the day to swim and went back out in the evening.

We were at the world from June 29-July 10th 2002. It was crowded, but manageable. Use fast pass wisely (extra magic hour had been cut then), bring plenty of water and sunscreen, and use one of those bug repellent bands on your wrist or ankle. Be prepared for a mid afternoon downpour, and you should be fine. I have never had the luxury of going other than "peak people time" (July, August or Easter)so sometime when I retire I guess no lines and little heat will be a treat!:)

Here's what I've observed of the Brazilian tour groups. Most of them appear to be unchaperoned. I have seen large groups of them with adult chaperones, but the adults were no better than the kids. It seems wherever they come from, they aren't taught a whole lot about manners. On the flip side however, I have run into some who were polite and well behaved. I think it just depends on who you get. The worst ones I saw were at the waterparks. They like to barge into lines along with 19 of their closest friends. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter