The Good, Better and the Best of Our 7 Days at Disney at Christmas Time

tink2007

DIS Veteran
Our story begins with my family (6 adults) and my best friend and her family (4 adults).

Day #1
Disney Springs
Maria and Enzos
Trail of Trees
Our daughter and her husband surprised us with the news of our first grandchild
5F95DCD7-767B-459F-9F88-DD61B36DEC1F.jpeg

Day#2
Hollywood Studios
Love the Christmas decorations and traditional Christmas music.
Slinky Dog is my new favorite!
Ate dinner at Woody’s Lunchbox. It was okay. I’m not sure we’ll eat there again. There isn’t enough setting so we had to stand to eat.
We got the carrot cake cookie to eat during Fantasmic. OMG ... soooo good!
CC4FEEAF-E70B-4CF4-9279-C5367988225D.jpeg

Day # 3
Epcot
Pizza at Via Nopli ( our favorite)
Test Track
We rode Soarin’ several times since that was the only big attraction mommy-to-be could do. We planned on doing the Holiday Kitchens but it started raining.
8C9CCF33-DF4D-4636-8537-CAC38B0D09F0.jpeg

Day # 4
MVMCP
I have mixed feelings about the party.
It wasn’t very crowded but the cookie lines and photo pass lines were very long with lots of impatient people. The lines for attractions were okay.
My daughter and son in law did their gender revel at the castle.
B3E00727-BC20-4362-ADAD-C9149AA802D2.jpeg

Day # 5
Hollywood
We went to WL to see the Christmas decorations. Ate lunch at Gyser Springs Bar and Grill. It was so cold out, our waiter brought us blankets.
Nothing better than Disney Service. Lunch was very good.
Went to see Jingle Bell Jingle Bam. I loved that show.
B089F6E6-25AE-427F-8785-1ACB5FEFB2F7.jpeg

Day #6
Animal Kingdom
Another very cold day. We came prepared for cool weather not down right COLD. Of course we had to buy sweatshirts and hoodies for everyone. $$$$
We waited for 2 hours to ride Flight of Passage. It was so worth the wait. Our son isn’t impressed with anything but he loved it.
1A69DEA2-36DE-4586-B1B6-63017113E642.jpeg0BDF1385-9577-4C67-9188-7F04D9F78112.jpeg

Day # 7
Epcot
It finally warmed up some. Last day is so sad. We tried to get to all the Holiday Kitchens. America Adventure was my favorite. We had fun trying all the cookies. The Christmas decorations in all the counties are beautiful. Unfortunately, it got very crowded as the day went on. We never got to see Santa. I was exhausted but stayed for Illuminations.
EF622A6E-A96E-4283-B7BC-046E273202AE.jpeg

Some highlights and tips from our trip:

ASMo renovated rooms are awesome!

Bus service was the best we have ever had.

The week after Thanksgiving is the best time to go for the holidays. It was busy but doable.

Every one should do MVMCP at least once. Stay till midnight.

You can not pack enough jackets, no matter what the weather says.

I am so blessed to have a wonderful family and friends who I love so dearly. I can not wait to be a grandmother - We’re gonna be Minnie and Dan Dad.
We are already planning a trip next November and bringing our little granddaughter - Ella Grace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter