The girl mouse in Cinderella?

Neesy228

DIS Veteran
Okay...I've lost my mind (I think it's the three kids)....my DD (only 2) wants to know the name of EVERYTHING. She points and says, "Name?" No problem, really, I've got most of it. Dog, cat, car, truck, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Aurora, Ariel, Cinderella....:rolleyes:

Well, she has a new Cinderella DVD and on the cover of the DVD is Cinderella, Jaq, Gus and a girl mouse. I'm blank. I have no idea and my DD has asked me her name about 50 times today. Please, please (please) tell me the name of the girl mouse in Cinderella??

My sanity thanks you. :laughing:

There is a mouse named Suzy, I am not sure if it is her. I remember getting a picture of my husband with her at WDW one year. she had on a blue dress with a blue scarf on her head.

In the original Cinderella, I think there are Suzy, Perla and Mary all sewing the dress. At WDW, the ones usually seen are Suzy and Perla.

Can't remember if Perla is in pink or purple, though!

Perla wears purple, Suzy wears blue-green, and Mary wears pink.

Mary is the only one I remember from the movie. I didn't know who Suzy and Perla were till we ate at 1900 Park Fair.

Suzy and Perla
WDW904.jpg

WDW100.jpg

Ahhh! Thank you! It's the one in pink, so that's Mary! Hooray! Crisis averted. ;) :laughing:

Really cute pictures too. :)

Alright, I know this is over a year later, and I'm not trying to burst your bubble, but I don't believe any of the mice's names are mentioned in the movie aside from Gus and Jaq. Apparently there was a girl named Mary Mouse in the second movie, but really, sequels shouldn't count. Also, the mouse on the cover of the most recent DVD release seems to only come from the illustrators mind. None of the mice I could find in the actual movie are wearing a pink/white combination. The mouse that seems to get the most screen time is wearing a pink dress and a purple hat. A character named Perla is credited on IMDb. The two in the park are Suzy (wearing Sea-foam/Teal) and Perla (wearing Magenta/Purple). Mary, the sequel character, has never been in the parks. My guess is either they got their names out of necessity when they started being in the parks or maybe they were referred to as such during the movie's production. Although there are so many different girl mice in the movie I don't know why those two would even have a name. So the mystery continues.

The female's name is Perla. She wears a pink dress, and she is one of the main mice in the movie Cinderella.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter