The GH Official Thread Part 3

I think Dr. Burn is Daisy's father. He seemed to have a reaction when Alexis said she had Daisy's phone number. Would make sense why he is so into deprograming people from cults since his daughter became part of one.

But now we’re thinking that Jordan will get a kidney from Oscar after he dies. Today’s preview showed Curtis saying that Jordan urgently needs a kidney. I’ll bet that’s the way it’s going.

Looks like this is what's going to happen. I was so wishing that Oscar could be saved by some miracle!

I’m probably wrong but I don’t think Oscar’s gonna die. The show has invested a lot in making him Drew’s son and a Quartermaine. And what would be the purpose of Kim with Oscar gone? I just don’t believe they’re gonna kill off the kid now...

I’m probably wrong but I don’t think Oscar’s gonna die. The show has invested a lot in making him Drew’s son and a Quartermaine. And what would be the purpose of Kim with Oscar gone? I just don’t believe they’re gonna kill off the kid now...

I saw the previews yesterday for today- Oscar says to Joss- I feel better! Can it be????

I saw the previews yesterday for today- Oscar says to Joss- I feel better! Can it be????

Yeah, I saw that too, but unfortunately in real life sometimes cancer patients will actually have a good day, just to die the next. Not saying that will happen here, but it is a soap opera. Honestly the whole Oscar storyline is just so boring.

Did anyone see Franco's reaction at the memorial for Ryan when he saw Kevin comforting Ava, too funny. Also when Franco ran into Kevin at the hospital and Kevin showed him both his hands and Franco says, looks Mom, both hands. Not sure if that line was improvised or not but had me lol'ing.

This is the first time I was moved by the Oscar dying storyline. They did a good job with it. At first I thought it was for real that he was better, but then I realized there was no way it could happen that fast. It was nice for them to show Oscar realized he had to let go so everyone could go on, very emotional scene.

Today was a tear jerker for me.
At first I thought he was "surging".
I was wondering if Kim was going to "feel" him go. I was just a blubbering mess today.

Last edited:
I too thought that it was going to be a miracle and Oscar would be okay. By the time I realized what was happening today, I was sobbing like a baby. As soon as I saw 'Lila and Edward', I realized that the miracle wasn't real. When Kim shuddered as Oscar passed, it gave me the shivers. A Mother's intuition, she just knew it had happened. So sad. And the kiss he gave Joss on her cheek, so sweet.

Today was all tears for me. The kid playing Oscar did a great job of playing dead, too. With everyone touching him and hugging him.

Same thing here. Just finished watching today's episode, sat there sobbing thru most of it. I couldn't believe "Oscar", (the actors name is Garren Stitt) could be that still through all the scenes of him with Drew, Kim and Joss. I wonder what the funeral or service they have for him will be like, better get more Kleenex ready.

It was all so sad. In fact, it was all too sad! What is the point of killing off an intelligent, kind-hearted teenaged boy who is loved by so many people? They did the same thing with Stone, but at least his story had some sort of purpose. At the time, HIV was still an enigma. Stone's story showed us that a young person could contract it and pass it on to his girlfriend. It was educational and thought-provoking, and GH continues to spread awareness about HIV and AIDS through the yearly Nurse's Ball episodes.

What did Oscar's death do besides tick people off and make them cry? Sure, sad things happen in real life everyday. But, personally, I did not want to see such a sad and pointless story play out. I know I can always hit the "off button," which I may do if the funeral is too sad. And why do they keep killing off Quartermaines? They bring these characters (Kim and Oscar) to town and we slowly find out they're connected to the Q family. Cool! The Q's need more young family members. Then then give him a brain tumor and kill him! It's even more important now that Michael discover that Jonah is alive and claim him as his son. That family deserves to have him back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter