the Gay show

firemanx

DIS Veteran
Just had the pilot episode of the gay show come up on my you tube suggestions. So about 3/5 done, and didn't hear it said yet, but Disney photopass camerapeople will embrace give ideas for great photos! my girlfriend & I took a picture kissing photopass camera suggested her gay cousin & his husband stand back to back kissing under the floating mountains in pandora it's an awesome picture, and the idea was given from photopass cameragirl & she said she wanted similar photo on her next AK trip! awesome show guys keep up the great work

A lot of the photopass photographers are very happy to take photos of same sex couples kissing or hugging. All depends on who you get, how much time they’re willing to spend with you, and how comfortable you are with PDA

Just had the pilot episode of the gay show come up on my you tube suggestions. So about 3/5 done, and didn't hear it said yet, but Disney photopass camerapeople will embrace give ideas for great photos! my girlfriend & I took a picture kissing photopass camera suggested her gay cousin & his husband stand back to back kissing under the floating mountains in pandora it's an awesome picture, and the idea was given from photopass cameragirl & she said she wanted similar photo on her next AK trip! awesome show guys keep up the great work

My partner and I got “Gal Pal’d” with literally every PhotoPass photographer last year. Even if we were holding hands and being obviously affectionate in line. It was annoying but I guess they don’t want to assume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!