The Future of Disney

dogg2727

Mouseketeer
Three questions. 1.) How is the Stunt Spectactular coming in to the MGM Studios. Supposedly it is a hit on the other side of the planet. Personally I extremely PO'ed that they ruined the Osbourne lights for that. I loved loved loved that. I so got me in the Christmas spirit. Where else can you see that many lights. And they had to start on this project right before Christmas. CC is ruined to because it use to go through there. Well I don't think we can do anything about that.

2.) What are your comments on the Philir Magic at Magic Kingdom. I haven't seen it but I curious to know how it is.

3.) What do you think about the brand new attraction in 2005 Mounte Everest?

We just saw Philharmagic earlier this month. It was cute - my kids hated it (but they hate all 3-D shows) - thought they would at least go for this one, but the first thing that came flying out at them, they were history for the rest of the show. :rolleyes: I liked it though.

Would you do it repeatedly. Like what do you think of Muppets 3d compared to Philhar.

Vote

Oh yeh, I'd do it again. We're going back in February, and I plan on dragging the kids back in again. They really aren't scared (I'm not a bad Mommy :D), they're just ticked because they would rather be on a ride. We've actually never done the Muppet Show as we don't usually spend that much time at MGM - what little bit we're there, DD has to ride TOT over and over again. But, I like it better than HISTA, but not as much as I like Bug's Life.

Hmmm well I just flat out hate Animal Kingdom (zoo) except for Dinosaur which is a sweet ride. Bugs Life is actually pretty interesting. YOU HAVE TO SEE MUPPETS 3D. Fantastic. Esp. the end effects. Oh you would enjoy it so much. Highly recommended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter