The Fort Wilderness October 2017 Movie and Rec Calendar Is Out With Halloween Events

Just an FYI this is for last year. The 2018 won't be out late Sept most likely. Most likely the info on page one will be useless in terms of the movies, not sure about the pool side activities though, but I'd imagine Campfire activities should be the same. The stuff on page 2 will probably a day off.
Thanks! I didn't even look at the year. We go to the Fort alot for Halloween and just love the activities there. Was really just trying to figure out when the golf cart parade would be. My nephew and his kids want to come from Boca Raton for that.

Does anyone have any info on the scavenger huny? I'm seeing it on the activity list from 9-5 but anyone I ask has no info. I'd love to do this. Anyone here know anything about this scavenger hunt?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter