The Family Age Debate

We have been when our daughter was 2.5, 3.5, 8 and are planning to go this year a week after her 12th birthday. I feel like our best trips were when she was 2.5 and 3.5 years old. It was magical for her, and she was still stroller age so when she got tired she could just crash for a bit. This next trip will be completely different from any of the previous, but I'm looking forward to Disney from a different perspective. We are doing the Day of Thrills tour and then a lot of whatever we feel like days.

Thanks everyone for your support and tips! After meeting with my sister this weekend, we agreed to plan for a fall 2021 trip, which would mean my son is just under three, and her son is just under 10. Now, I have 2.5 years to plan the trip!

Thanks everyone for your support and tips! After meeting with my sister this weekend, we agreed to plan for a fall 2021 trip, which would mean my son is just under three, and her son is just under 10. Now, I have 2.5 years to plan the trip!

I think that's a good plan from a cost mitigation perspective.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter