The fam and I

wraunch

Earning My Ears
My family and my fiancee and I are going to DW 17th-24th. Everyone going is over 18 with 4 of us over 21. I was wondering what parks should we go to and what else should we do. We have all been numerous times before. Also, I was wondering if u have to pick one DW park to attend which one and why?

::MickeyMo

wraunch said:
My family and my fiancee and I are going to DW 17th-24th. Everyone going is over 18 with 4 of us over 21. I was wondering what parks should we go to and what else should we do. We have all been numerous times before. Also, I was wondering if u have to pick one DW park to attend which one and why?

::MickeyMo

I love Epcot. There are favorite things I enjoy in each park, but this one is my personal fave.

And I park myself each and every stinkin' night at the Adventurers Club at Pleasure Island. (Or if the place is opening late due to private events, I'll go to Comedy Warehouse.)

I have to say as an adult I find Epcot very interesting and fun but I also must visit the Magic Kingdom every trip. If I don't see the castle I have not been to WDW in my mind. you are never too old for the magic of Main street. Have a great trip.

How about AK? Is there enough to do there for a day for adults to warrant a day pass? Also, do you have to be 21 to get into adventurer's? We have 2 over 18 but under 21 with us. Also, anyone know of anything in particular going on next week at Disney?

I love AK - but for a whole day - no. Not if you want rides.

now if you are happy just watching animals or doing shows - then AK is GREAT!!!

Epcot has more for an adult to do. plus some of the best rides are now at EPcot - Mission:Space and Test track - Soaring is okay.

you can then explore the countries and eat over in that section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter