fav part of harry potter fan club

• friend

• disscusions

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun HP quizzes to take.

http://www.injenn.net/~tania/sorting.html

http://www.quizilla.com/users/Serpentina666/quizzes/Which wand will yours be?

http://atypically.net/hp/lesser.shtml

My Results:
1) Ravenclaw
2) 9 3/4 inches, alder and jobberknoll feather. Interesting Ollivander creation, and I dare say the length makes quite a conversation topic. But then again, everything makes a good conversation topic for you! It'd be nice if you could exercise some tact though.
3) Bill Weasley

that's so cool!! i'm taking then now i'll post my results...

1) Hufflepuff

2)10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder, a strange Gregorovitch combination indeed! You've been bitten bad by the travel bug, and change is the name of your game. A true wanderer, you can't stay long in one place and wish to travel the world.

3) Firenze. You're so different from most humans that you're an entirely different species. Still, your beliefs are unusual even for beings of your sort - although concerned with the future and the stars, you're willing to defy standard practices for the common good.

(Your moment of glory came in Sorcerer's Stone, when you saved Harry Potter from Voldemort, then told him everything he needed to know to save the Stone.)

my results seem pretty true to me anyway

that's so cool!! i'm taking then now i'll post my results...

1) Hufflepuff

2)10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder, a strange Gregorovitch combination indeed! You've been bitten bad by the travel bug, and change is the name of your game. A true wanderer, you can't stay long in one place and wish to travel the world.

3) Firenze. You're so different from most humans that you're an entirely different species. Still, your beliefs are unusual even for beings of your sort - although concerned with the future and the stars, you're willing to defy standard practices for the common good.

(Your moment of glory came in Sorcerer's Stone, when you saved Harry Potter from Voldemort, then told him everything he needed to know to save the Stone.)

my results seem pretty true to me anyway

Coolio

My thingys were:
1. Slytherin. [Knew it.]
2. 10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder, a strange Gregorovitch combination indeed! You've been bitten bad by the travel bug, and change is the name of your game. A true wanderer, you can't stay long in one place and wish to travel the world.
3. Dean Thomas. [I'm artsy and nice. Yipee.]

1. Hufflepuff
2. 13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one.
3. Dean Thomas.

Those quizzes are awesome, Allie!!
My results:
1. Hufflepuff (lol, didn't see that one coming)
2. 10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder, a strange Gregorovitch combination indeed! You've been bitten bad by the travel bug, and change is the name of your game. A true wanderer, you can't stay long in one place and wish to travel the world.
3. Congrats! You're Hufflepuff fourth-year Ernie Macmillan!

Maybe you don't mean to gossip. Maybe you do. Either way, it's been known to happen with you around. You're so fiercely loyal to your friends that you'll talk about anyone who stands against them, regardless of who they are. But you seem to realize this - that's why you always make a point of apologizing when you're wrong.

(Your moment of glory came in Chamber of Secrets when you accused Harry Potter of being Slytherin's heir, then relented when Hermione Granger was attacked.)

Those quizzes are awesome, Allie!!
My results:
1. Hufflepuff (lol, didn't see that one coming)
3. Congrats! You're Hufflepuff fourth-year Ernie Macmillan!

Maybe you don't mean to gossip. Maybe you do. Either way, it's been known to happen with you around. You're so fiercely loyal to your friends that you'll talk about anyone who stands against them, regardless of who they are. But you seem to realize this - that's why you always make a point of apologizing when you're wrong.

(Your moment of glory came in Chamber of Secrets when you accused Harry Potter of being Slytherin's heir, then relented when Hermione Granger was attacked.)
Thanks. Actually, you can thank my friends. They found 'em and sent 'em to me.

New Mugglecast.
=]

and I'm bumping this back to page 1.

Lol I was actually gonna post that there's a new mugglecast. I'm listening to it right now.

I'm actually wearing my mugglecast shirt right now.

I want a mugglecast shirt.
I wish they didn't have to stop selling them
They were the bees knees.

I finished SS. I just started CoS. (Literally, but it's hard to concentrate while watching the super bowl) Go Giants!

Oh dear.
I think this thread is going to be closed.
=[

NOOO! But they said they're going to start new threads of the same one. So it will be closed and get a new location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!