The end of someone's trip wasn't great...

allgrownup

Mouseketeer
I don't know if any of them are here, but there was a group of 15 adults and small children at the BWPPI bus stop on Saturday morning. Their airport shuttle to LAX had broken down, they learned upon calling, after they had been standing in the heat for over 30 minutes. One of their members was on the phone to the shuttle company, being quite firm that they would need transportation for 15, AND would be in need of at least two car seats. (Some families had their own.)
As we boarded our bus to SNA at 12:10, right on schedule, a CAR showed up and said they could take 3 adults. This after being told it's a group of 15 with small children.
I sincerely hope they made their flight, and were compensated in some manner for the stress and inconvenience.

That is awful. We were heading to the airport on the Magical Express in WDW on Saturday. A bunch of were picked up at Old Key West, we then went on to Port Orleans. We were parked and the bus driver got out to start getting the people from Port Orleans ready to get on when another Magical Express bus clipped us pretty good. I don't know what he was thinking really. The whole bus shook and two of the windows were all shattered. The glass did not fall but you could see it all shattered. Then we had to all get out and wait for another Magical Express bus. It was hectic. Our magical express picked us up for our flight at 5:15 am, by the time another Magical Express came it was past 7 am. Did not get to the airport till after 7:30am.

That is awful. We were heading to the airport on the Magical Express in WDW on Saturday. A bunch of were picked up at Old Key West, we then went on to Port Orleans. We were parked and the bus driver got out to start getting the people from Port Orleans ready to get on when another Magical Express bus clipped us pretty good. I don't know what he was thinking really. The whole bus shook and two of the windows were all shattered. The glass did not fall but you could see it all shattered. Then we had to all get out and wait for another Magical Express bus. It was hectic. Our magical express picked us up for our flight at 5:15 am, by the time another Magical Express came it was past 7 am. Did not get to the airport till after 7:30am.
I'm so sorry that happened to you, that's only a 30 minute drive at 5:00 in the morning. I cannot imagine the stress you went through. I hope you didn't miss your flight. I guess I don't mind renting cars after all.

I don't know if any of them are here, but there was a group of 15 adults and small children at the BWPPI bus stop on Saturday morning. Their airport shuttle to LAX had broken down, they learned upon calling, after they had been standing in the heat for over 30 minutes. One of their members was on the phone to the shuttle company, being quite firm that they would need transportation for 15, AND would be in need of at least two car seats. (Some families had their own.)
As we boarded our bus to SNA at 12:10, right on schedule, a CAR showed up and said they could take 3 adults. This after being told it's a group of 15 with small children.
I sincerely hope they made their flight, and were compensated in some manner for the stress and inconvenience.
I wonder who their shuttle was through? I use Supershuttle at DLR and you can track them on your phone and they text you updates. I hope everything worked out for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter