The End of our Chunky Year of Disney! Dec 2017 TR - NEW 3/21 THE END of our YEAR OF DISNEY

What a fun report! I also can't imagine crowd control for Disney parades/fireworks/etc. and especially how crazy it has been since HEA started. We tried to see it back in October but watched from behind the castle really on the other side, which wasn't the best move but even to get that view was challenging. We actually watched from the sled at the Christmas shop! I felt bad for not securing a spot much earlier for the first-timers with me. I am really hoping to see it again this upcoming trip in a few weeks, but that might be a hard sell for my non crowd-loving group. I may be there alone...or with my daughter. I'm determined to get a return to O'Hana for our Thanksgiving trip for sure! It's been a long time since we've been there and I'd love to try it again.

You are together in groups of 4 so if your group is less than that you will be combined with other people. We had two solo male travelers in our group. First you have to sign waivers when you check in, and then were taken to watch a video which includes a character from Rogue One. After that you are taken into some sort of loading dock/equipment area. There you will see the VR pack with harnesses and helmets that we'd be donning. It all seemed so weird and cool at the same time as we'd never done anything like this. I must say, the VR pack and helmet were very heavy! But you're really only wearing it for about 20 minutes. The whole VR experience is only about 15 minutes long. The rest of the time is just getting fitted to the harness, instruction, safety checks etc. Once we put the helmet on though, it was like we were in a different world! It was really cool. I won't give too much away but it combines scenes from certain planets in Star Wars, specifically Rogue One, and a very famous villain. You do get a blaster and you do get to use it a lot! Also some elements involved a little bit of escape room/puzzle solving. Nothing too crazy as it's more about speed than it being mind-boggling. You do walk through different rooms as part of the experience and you can feel walls and stuff like that but also some things you saw in VR weren't physically there. It was a very fun unique experience and I'd totally do it again!

That sounds like an amazing experience! I'd LOVE to do something like that!

The sandwich was really delicious and hit the spot. Yum.

Earls just never disappoints, does it?

FPrGA7C29dQVVHdRFySqkVil58NkpjpbH3bpUzy2nqCUYS2WEl2TDk6dPOFNww6Y1vBFt0znMwVWdzDpA8zZ2X1iUAhkfCfShxyeWlIfTTr_ndGXT3hPD5nX-2y0yKyQBFbJmo7UBE22WPJnG661myqtlM-VidkRVXTNvC304GTF2_RYVBnayRd8Nv1XELAi2Qx2XrWCpwZJhiBuypwLNTGQLjynfyujxpoVq6u8vpvdvrq4k-7QELYcqGXgudlE_isVXvUwSPqVAUDiIwDF_KbZ3tlV1GmGhcPb2Shp7-HB-cRgYUmYpRHlCyI6YV9_OtSmAWkQ6jErnwPeYJvXUmemwu7gYtNliPc35AN01aoTDFW-pKVWLEVe0hnOH2GZQ-joU_zLyk-a_ZHUMa4-l-oqrA9IZUxQw3sXpT3cB3wAcKZlHw3qxQJMem-01A9m0MchRust280ltCE72_svFccvut0HMXZJ9oVEd0RuI59F6xSKUtTdhOkdlWPIxiZdSDEm41kP8-vsnyV9fpgK5qpS-gqS4XumXYbeEnB7k8REe8e4nDZ375GQwWtGyNjsRGrOQZb5nmJ_kYWfI0dAgLh895RjaOpvNng1Qlzy=w478-h637-no
sPNNC5I5WJhdk_uixU3YNP2mItIFHOkigVz9hPx1h9g-NbZwNAYTubaxo00ItFGQ-gXJ8eGvOZ65pKrsLIQA4mu0ar7I4gzB1ZAN0760LzkAXA5rQZYr3FbcvbC0klr7K8g872GVb2C0rLZBfH0UMGuFa_URC_VS5xVbK-sH_h3L44i93HUEDnm8fSja8BuBvdrHcubKP7axkwZJj3fbuO67giU9F4e4VKlAygrIi9aDIxbw3O1JVnNvkISZNSgMRIGhqoye-XKnB8SyW2R-FXTiyw4y9PT8ovfgPUxxII_I0EjAGwa-gKIwUupofNPkdErR_NkXAp9uSof3GuD12tqfPyJ93U8vCtZRr4G1W65rJ7J7yZgMACbBGRRnDIuVGNv2Dvg0QAW2PN3JF38lhn5Nqw6iGIXhao37j0qExUHR1H7IH-6nqnbo4rZq1Veouap3sMTKxJm7Ce_HvByE2QCnbcUo9JIc9Rf0gDlrD7cZaZ80EA9nYd3VE0No52_WnUDiavlnxByg8oJ3PDjJ2fXwhs41wRLLDhWOM-xWbjQVG1TeVKRjoEIMiALocAijUc0BKm77vnNqeNjEIH6MWpVKHxGkGjW0jGKA9CoO=w478-h637-no

Super cute. And all you had to do was make a shopping list?!

Just lovely. I"ve never been to that resort, but it sure is pretty, and even more so during Christmas!

We made it to our next FP+ which was for Flight of Passage. I am not kidding that this ride had more than a 4 hour wait at that time. It was ridiculous! Luckily I am a good DISboarder and made our FP+ 60 days before so we only had about a 25 minute wait, which I think is still pretty long with an FP but beats the heck out of 4 hours. Crazy!

When I was last there it was 6. Not even kidding.

It really amazes me how people act and react in situations like this, definitely a study on human behavior at Disney that evening!

So ridiculous. :sad2:

What a great birthday for Steve! I can't imagine a better day.

The Void sounds like it was a really cool experience. Glad you had a good time.

You two never take a bad picture! Most photogenic couple!

Earl of Sandwich is always a good idea! Yum!

It's awesome that you look at the bright side about losing your magic band. Your new one is pretty amazing!

Ohana is one of my favorites! So delicious!

I'm sorry for the poor CMs during HEA. What is the matter with people?! Sadly, I believe it's getting worse, too.

Awww, looks like a great birthday for Steve (and you too of course lol) That Void experience looks amazing and so unique!!

Love the Christmas photos, nothing like a little Disney magic at Christmas :santa::love:

I feel like the beignets I got this time were more doughy and thicker than what I had before. They used to be pillow-y and lighter and almost hollow. I loved the older version better, not sure if this is more authentic or not as I've not been to the real Cafe du Monde in NoLa before!

Pillow-y, lighter and almost hollow beignets are more authentic to the real café du monde so you have good taste in beignets :p.....you need to come visit NOLA and get some!!!!

Heading to the world this June to celebrate my birthday at POFQ. Really would like to give The Void a go... thanks for the sneak peek !

Sounds like a great birthday for Steve! The Void VR experience sounds like it was cool. Glad you had a good afternoon at AK and evening at MK!

It was a really fun and different experience! I really like having new things to do at Disney!

Ooh Nathan tried the Void and thought it was really cool!! In the group he was in, everyone got pretty excited when they realized they could shoot each other with their blasters. lol

Haha, if we weren't with two strangers I'd totally blast everyone too. I was trying to be a team player! :laughing:

This looks so cool! Something good to come out of a bad situation. :)

It was!! Glad to have found a cool magic band...although where did I put it now that we're home I can't remember :oops:

You all look so festive! I love Minnie and Mickey's Christmas outfits here.

I love their holiday outfits too! I had to put Steve in that Shirt again, it matched so well!

Oh my gosh, I don't know how they do it! It would be so frustrating and stressful! I can barely handle standing in a crowd of people in this mindset, let alone having to enforce any kind of rules with them.

It was ridiculous how people were acting, but apparently humans cannot be controlled. :confused3 :laughing:
Feel so bad for the CMs!!

Sad, but if you had to end a Year of Disney, I can't think of a much better way to do it than with a lunch at Tiffins!

It was a nice send off to a great year!

The Void experience sounds pretty cool!

It was awesome!! If you like Star Wars, I think it's a must do.

Steve is a real hero snagging those shots.

He insists upon Galactic Hero, lol.

Yes. That was the deciding factor for me. I loved those beignets!

They are so yummy!!

So so so true. I know I would feel frustrated being ignored by everyone. As a guest who listens to the CMs, I get frustrated that others ignore them. I follow the rules and then someone who doesn't blocks my view or cuts in line. . . Ugh.

I know! I listen to CMs too. I know their job is rough and they don't make that much money and they really deserve more when you think about some of the crap they go through with guests. It's all the poorly behaved guests who bring about more rules and closures, and it's sad.

Those last days at Disney are hard not to spend wishing you could stay just a little longer.

Sigh...yeah. So sad it's over.:sad:

I think the reason I haven't dined at Yachtsman is that my family is too cheap. We haven't been to any signature restaurants. I did go to bluewave with my friends on one trip, but that is the only one I have dined at.

LOL that is a good reason, families are more expensive when dining at Signature restaurants. But I do recommend Yachtsman if you decide to splurge!

That was true about Beaches & Cream until the anniversary trip in Oct 2016. Mark and I ate there on our arrival night. We didn't have a great experience there- service was poor, our meals were not great- I got the tomato soup and grilled cheese, which was ok- nothing special, but Mark got a seafood sandwich that was weird. It was tangy. We didn't end our meal with ice cream which was a big mistake, I admit. We weren't feeling it at that point.

Ah, I have heard things about that place too. I think it's more about the novelty than the food. it seems to be more about the ambiance and the ice cream. I don't eat much ice cream as I don't do a lot of dairy. So just going there for dessert doesn't appeal to me. I do really want that Mickey kitchen sink though. I know you can just buy it but I want to "earn it" lol.

I'm guessing that this probably isn't very disabled accessible.

I am not sure :( but they may be able to accommodate Fran if you arrange wit them prior.

I haven't had EOS in so long! I could even get it from DTD. Must put that on the list.

I really love their sandwiches, and I'm very ho hum about sandwiches in general. I'm the sort of person that likes things separate but sometimes a good sandwich totally hits the spot.

I always believe things happen for a reason!

Me too esp at Disney!

Good Job! I really need to go back to O'hana again! Or if nothing else, get the Bread Pudding at the Tambu Lounge. Hmmm....we are staying at BLT for the two nights before our cruise. Our plane gets in at 6:15, and I'm planning on our dinner in one of the bars. TOTWL was my first thought, but after looking at the Tambu lounge, we could have sushi, potstickers, and banana bread pudding!

Sounds like a good plan!! Yum!

People suck!

They totally do. :(

I know DH would love to do the VOID, but I a kind of freaked out by the whole idea.

Haha it was pretty cool and it was quite short so you don't really have enough time to flip out. :laughing:

How can you go wrong with fried dough and powdered sugar!? I mean really?

It's like the best combination!! :)

Yum! I want some now! Ohana is def on my list for our trip next year...

I always have my go-tos and it somehow always includes Ohana!

I always feel so bad for all the cast members during those events.

Me too, and this time we witnessed first hand how awful people can be. :(

Thanks. I think Fran would pass on this then. She's pretty self conscious and I don't think she would be comfortable in a wheelchair with the CM pushing her. I'll have to see if my other friends are interested in doing this while we are all there together in September. We would make a perfect party of four with our group.

Hop you get a chance to do it either in DLR or WDW!

Perfect birthday gift for Steve...The Void :darth:

FOP is still that hard to get FP but it is such an amazing experience.
I had to book FP's for 4 of our days for Spring Break because that's all DD wants to do.

It really is. I have to decide how many times I want to do it in September. Hmm...:)

Love your new limited edition MB!

Thanks!!

It's really scary and sad at the same time how people act :sad2:

Sigh, it is. So disappointing to see that behavior at Disney.

Whenever you are ready to remedy this I will happily volunteer to be your travel companion! It has been a few years, but NoLa is amazing.

OK!!! I'd love to go one day!

My DD is the one who directed us to the trek in January-we got to see the baby play! OMG so cute, and now a baby hippo. Hoping we get to see the new baby on our surprise-totally-unplanned-trip for F&G in 9 days. (*Annual passes are extremely dangerous when you have a former CM DD text you "I miss Disney")

Aww so cute! That's so cool you go to see the baby tiger! Was it a male or female tiger? I can't remember.
Hope you have a magical time!!! So lucky!!! I miss Disney too!!

THank you for letting those CM's know that. We momma's get the 3 am phone calls from defeated kids who had guests yell at them all day. Those words of encouragement are their life blood.

I really really feel for them. They must take so much crap from guests. I feel really sad that people can act like this but I've been witnessing more of this behavior lately. It's still pretty rare and I do see more good than bad but it's disappointing the bad even happens esp at Disney

I LOVE Steve's shirt too! and you are really tempting me with Yachtman's for my bday dinner, but DD and I want to take in F&G as much as possible-only 3 park days, and she also wants to do MK, and probably DAK on our departure day...
Tiffin's is fabulous end to a great year!

Haha I would really soak up F and G!!! I love it, its my favorite festival. I think I like it better than Food and Wine IMO. Both were fun but F&G felt less crowded to me and it's just so pretty that time of year!

I might have to look into The Void for my DS. He is a huge SW fan…he'd get a kick out of that!

It is awesome! I think your son would like it!!

Looks like Steve had an amazing birthday! I love how his shirt matched Mickey and Minnie, so cute!

We had a great day!! It's really combination of the little things. Good food, fun experiences and cute t-shirts! LOL.

I have never tried beignets, but when we go on the Wonder next month, I plan on trying them at Tiana's. I need to see what all the fuss is about, they look yummy!

Fried pillow-y dough with sugar...yum! You have to let me know how the Wonder is! So excited about Tiana's!

What a birthday!! You packed a lot of fun in there!! I’ve been wondering about the virtual reality experience. It sounds really cool! I’d definitely like to give it a try. I’m so interested in what the immersive experience in the hotel is going to be like.

Me too, I'm so excited about the immersive hotel experience. Sign me up! (i.e. let me start saving for probably the most expensive Disney Experience ever). Haha.
The Void was really fun though and it's not insanely expensive for such a unique experience.

I haven’t had Earl of Sandwich in so long - it used to be a staple but now just so many options. I need to plan a return visit. Really cute tote bag! I hadn’t heard they were doing that.

I know! So many options! But in DS I really like EoS for quick service. I like it more than WPE.
It was an exclusive for the holiday season! I actually think it was just for AP holders...I can't really remember now though!

Love that you did an outfit change for your Mickey pics. Totally worth it - adorable pics!

Thank you! I figured we had to blend with them and our Star Wars attire did not, haha.

I don’t think I’ve ever eaten at O’Hana. How can that be?? I am a frequent Tambu Lounge visitor though.

LOL really? It's like my favorite! I have not dined solely at Tambu lounge though!

I also haven’t seen Happily Ever After yet. What is the matter with me??? That crowd experience sounds awful. I swear people just lose their minds sometimes. The pressure to have the perfect Disney experience can be intense. I liked watching Wishes from Top of the World but I’ve heard since the new show is so much about the projections it’s not as great a viewing spot.

I really love HEA but annoyed you really need a good spot to enjoy it. If we show up 30 minutes beforehand we can usually get a decent spot in front of the castle. When in doubt go for the dessert party. I did not have the best experience with it but I'm really glad we got a good spot for the fireworks the first time we saw them.

So sorry the year of Disney is coming to an end. But so glad to hear you’re going back this year after all.

You can't keep me away! LOL. It was sad the year was over but it had to end and we had to kinda recuperate form travelling all year. :)

So glad to read you Void review - I'll be doing it when we are there for the Dark Side half marathon and had no idea what to expect! Sounds like it will be a fun experience. Can't wait!

Have a great time at the Dark Side! I really want to do that one year! Probably next year we will try. Have fun at the Void!

What a fabulous BD for Steve!

The VOID sounds neat. I haven't read anything about it, so I appreciate your review of the experience.

It was a really great start to the day with The Void!! It was so cool and different from anything we've done before.

Good plan on getting to AK and scoring a yummy treat en route!

Bummer on missing the tiger cubs. We didn't see them on our October trip. :(

But getting on FoP is a nice consolation prize.

When in doubt, always go the route that involves beignets!
Too bad you missed the tiger too but yes FoP was amazing as usual!

Craving Ohana dinner now. Ben really wants to try it again, we haven't been since 2009!

Yes!! I agree you need to try it again!

GRRR on people who think the rules don't apply to them!

Grr indeed. So disappointing to see that at Disney.

Bye Bye MK!

:wave:

Goodbye MK :sad:

Hi Su-Lynn! Thanks sooooo much for The Void review!!!! Joe, and my brother-in-law, Todd are going to do this experience in a week and a half. As a matter of fact, I'm going to reserve 2 spots as soon as Joe's done watching Gotham...Joe wanted to do this when he moved Timmy in for the Disney College Program, but ran out of time...

That's so awesome!! Have a magical time!! I'm so jealous of people heading there in the next month!!

What a fun birthday! And, man... this coming labor day will be the first Labor Day week in 6 years we aren't there. Would have loved to meet you!

Aww would have loved to meet you too! Hopefully another time!! We do have 50 more years ahead with DVC! LOL.

What a fun report! I also can't imagine crowd control for Disney parades/fireworks/etc. and especially how crazy it has been since HEA started. We tried to see it back in October but watched from behind the castle really on the other side, which wasn't the best move but even to get that view was challenging. We actually watched from the sled at the Christmas shop! I felt bad for not securing a spot much earlier for the first-timers with me. I am really hoping to see it again this upcoming trip in a few weeks, but that might be a hard sell for my non crowd-loving group. I may be there alone...or with my daughter. I'm determined to get a return to O'Hana for our Thanksgiving trip for sure! It's been a long time since we've been there and I'd love to try it again.

Hope you get a good spot for fireworks!! In August we were walking from the Tomorrowland bridge about 35 minutes before the show started and we ended up at a fabulous spot in the right side hub area. We ate popcorn while waiting and it was absolutely the best show of the week. The back side is not too bad you just don't really year much and there are a lot of projections you miss.
And I do think you need to get Ohana!! We got it for September and it really made my day!

That sounds like an amazing experience! I'd LOVE to do something like that!

I think you would really enjoy it!! It's so much fun!

Earls just never disappoints, does it?

I can always count on Earl!

Super cute. And all you had to do was make a shopping list?!

Yup an online shopping list! I am not sure if it was for AP holders only but I think it was for everyone as long as you knew about it.

Just lovely. I"ve never been to that resort, but it sure is pretty, and even more so during Christmas!

It's a gorgeous resort!! It was our first on site resort and I am very fond of it!

When I was last there it was 6. Not even kidding.

WHAT!!! :crazy2: and people still waited on line? #IcametoDisneyandallIdidwaswaitinline

So ridiculous. :sad2:

It was. A sad display of human nature, and at Disney of all places!! Not so magical.

What a great birthday for Steve! I can't imagine a better day.

The Void sounds like it was a really cool experience. Glad you had a good time.

Thanks! It was a lot of fun and I'd definitely do it again!

You two never take a bad picture! Most photogenic couple!

Aww thank you that is so sweet. Steve says it's because he's so good-looking. :rotfl:

Earl of Sandwich is always a good idea! Yum!

I really love the sandwiches there! I need to go to Disney Springs more!

It's awesome that you look at the bright side about losing your magic band. Your new one is pretty amazing!

Thank you! I think since I had already purchased a backup Leia band that I wasn't too sad about losing this one. But my new one...swoon. :love:

Ohana is one of my favorites! So delicious!

It really is!! Yum!!

I'm sorry for the poor CMs during HEA. What is the matter with people?! Sadly, I believe it's getting worse, too.

I can't believe Disney would bring out the worse in people because I always think it should bring out the best, but some people just don't let the magic happen. So sad.

I just found out they have it here at DTD!

Yay!!! Hope you get to try it!

Awww, looks like a great birthday for Steve (and you too of course lol) That Void experience looks amazing and so unique!!

Love the Christmas photos, nothing like a little Disney magic at Christmas :santa::love:

It was a GREAT day for me! LOL Hope Steve had a great day too, but he's a little less exuberant than me.
Disney during the holidays are fantastic, although a little crowded. :)

Pillow-y, lighter and almost hollow beignets are more authentic to the real café du monde so you have good taste in beignets :p.....you need to come visit NOLA and get some!!!!

I definitely have to visit NOLA!! I want some real cafe du monde beignets!!!

Heading to the world this June to celebrate my birthday at POFQ. Really would like to give The Void a go... thanks for the sneak peek !

That's great! Hope you have a happy birthday and have fun at The Void!

December 18th: It's Steve's Birthday!

Today was Steve's actual birthday and I celebrated by waking him up early and dragging him to his least favorite Disney place again, Disney Springs! LOL. He's just not much of a shopper at all, he'll really only go to eat and watch movies. However today I had planned something special: we were going to The VOID: Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire Hyper-Reality Experience! This was announced only a few months or so before our trip so I managed to snag a spot the morning of Steve's birthday. It had literally been open only 2 days when we got there so there were no reviews or anything online. I think we ate snacks in the room for our breakfast and we took an Uber to Disney Springs. We got coffees at Starbucks which we had planned on chugging before we arrived at the Void but when we got there there was a bit of a line anyways so we were able to finish our coffees. There was a bit of a backlog/bottleneck since the experience was so new so I think they were all just playing catch up. There were maybe 4 sessions already that morning before our time slot. We waited for about 25 minutes I think, which was fine as we drank our coffees and took some pictures.

You are together in groups of 4 so if your group is less than that you will be combined with other people. We had two solo male travelers in our group. First you have to sign waivers when you check in, and then were taken to watch a video which includes a character from Rogue One. After that you are taken into some sort of loading dock/equipment area. There you will see the VR pack with harnesses and helmets that we'd be donning. It all seemed so weird and cool at the same time as we'd never done anything like this. I must say, the VR pack and helmet were very heavy! But you're really only wearing it for about 20 minutes. The whole VR experience is only about 15 minutes long. The rest of the time is just getting fitted to the harness, instruction, safety checks etc. Once we put the helmet on though, it was like we were in a different world! It was really cool. I won't give too much away but it combines scenes from certain planets in Star Wars, specifically Rogue One, and a very famous villain. You do get a blaster and you do get to use it a lot! Also some elements involved a little bit of escape room/puzzle solving. Nothing too crazy as it's more about speed than it being mind-boggling. You do walk through different rooms as part of the experience and you can feel walls and stuff like that but also some things you saw in VR weren't physically there. It was a very fun unique experience and I'd totally do it again!

Here's a few pics from The Void:

KVcLpiM_NTRO6gTA_1VfsPiucbu5HgVdB032P0wE-O2X6kB5Q0hpJaKOVfbJi8tk6C7l-eSDrLqjkdzeYxNwx4lx9Z_S_XCvnlirYVCam_6JhhqM4x-ep23o1q-ZCDEGnkFi01_hxpgt-w5O7lyvamHG3XnHLHinWk-fVo6sg8BIs1JvwSm1s2Ny1JhQHP9eLU5iZw1KAWsnKaLuEmqyr23HVVewGNa2uCmGKqmJy7cLnrTGQ_28CrLu0Lbyrshq3zXD8Xto_6LLx8rZ8dR2U5g06KwlImyfdGsOGwsGxMmu-8jCWGWBHiiwzFtut8cc9AJke9wqacHXqOpwPgP3HM7NpBnLRHFlCGm3ZrgYkVjvCdJmA8Zw3Dtb84jU1XglXzb9YmDQJsxtVSFjLL0ZW-oVLcAhGsbXWEfq_aas-tWqT7UPpGukytAMuWNdfLiYU64-fpMU93gI9oSlnbCyhdKe0D1gGdqvdtsC2TM4WQuHHqpSwItCZ4VKQUE1mlvln9H7lCqFt_qav3Ky8m54y-fAR7aIq-eAwhl3d3rd-0dGvvD2w5TKjwMAd1NYlqW2xx5WCMkAU4LmQhh_c99pDVUf72kLEcbjeUlxhjc2=w496-h660-no
gbRcavAOFiUgsEP6vxeltsXS9ogq7mZyk85GxOQ-d_rODYniWnrTSiFlZsWqWYwVNS1pcoqT7oJLs6JJvWC3TK5MZtZkxMx0E16SHH2XbWMgszDHsZ3uz4ZPlEwvkzNX3Jq09LJAEcCzIxr8j1kw72USAOMpskrxNyFCicl8UzXYf4lKTLNMjFzh0OYbhcjFtYqoieCJVNctp0zaLBtgPwv4veUt-Cj57KDdLK8fAlSvAYgvM3zIz5bosl11zSWxQgXEE8lLkZm8tRwWNgOd-V4vEZ10h1HPHlXC_RCUwUz-Y10iErZTHIKo4ZmpKroS6cRf1qHeMEf2KCa2rA1soD7b2q4TpypLejNawT-C0CvpTCj02FABUQY_g2_cmUx19qkq9JY4TA6LONV-lFWXJ67RhMTK3MmVoNOUzcd-ODe6-306WVt9JhiAgPzt4MjdpCs6UFDY6YppEe5GfeFGTMfYW6BM2sir1gCH-opcm4d-eyd_2LWfaajNeUG6_xpB6zvvrIL0GRPx6VfHUGmHfw20rrapGbNE_6K4aE9XY0hUJVm-ivfXnjzvQ-5bmflxrE5evMMXv3oP31tUndvaaiC03r51B320a306n2os=w495-h660-no

rAzd09NPhIfWKDNuM9y00AaKDJ7ZzLduB0HE8Ri4NWxMm03zVB7xB_BObw0lhotTOk4TO4ZuqZA_6mNAtU_3D1ZNBhXMrqcC8-Stry5OJmtj_rHrhKx1MHki1UGw6rvUmp3ZQfl_5EIUQDhmTlqWNM_5cUV90wkuiw6_u2jCI7ZjJ5DhsbHyUCXC6I9I4E5eB8hYhuY6ZdqnzUkLuDfltkQBTVdxJTw31p9ioqENkH13MDsKE1YK3kjXaVxgVRWP3BhBtmLA0sbuQLnK0i48Ack3MXdbBVGu7EPvtDqDh4dMDvglF_jbKL_2w9maGS00rbNgNhkzj05sCScmWSEdSKT9YIUvcvevyfP9lKeLVZCzHvRDaSqC2qvtiOKGzKi56THMtZfT-J9sr0RSIuv9JeYv6lxs2dRG4U5yGv_mZi2B680m2iRHR3-sdMzrR0tDRUxStqifo_EbqJD57r1ZQhjwKjlVPPKjTcNH9FQknRy-3uQzNFgrL4_1JG97jZ8Uxm1eo4217fj39sPmBTQHVBVmVE6IEk38bMexueVeAWYfFmNQhwiaLXA7q20Yn1O-0vn90RZYZkJyxVNRgIQwp4zvo_W5zpefXN2LZpht=w850-h637-no

CADrn6mVt1J1_jMF1xusP5bqpCzR_LQzyNErzTGFW2RvTy5l-2FezlSa8XXTDMoL5h4GFI-VDwvJsnU0ctLA9SZHVDEcl3_XkgAmS-sYA8ZGc1wMDXwJDMomgXizynN88gf8uQGWIFIFOfmWqQ0UqmPfcTG18ejqKZyo8ruHVqvrHd1LdE4abMpTo4bBnL5LYzManlOv2bbViw65GH3OaI2sY6Sjuq-BTix6uSGr61oD1hcYoMBsWgGiThol17cG-ZpSO77mA6Cqj1PJb1Ch_PRHqJxFfAUA2osHs07so4gEm9iM7WmVPahp735ro9gI-Iy52pifSXH1gay16FExQ0zisTXARC3dDpS1QaIdpBaoW5fRZy0CvPN-Rw3oxte6r2CXhgH9YXnyg7XQyUawR1wOYGp9RsgW5gVcV_xzvUQGSGWdwmtQduP0N4kKyK6JhxADsPDEJGTAFqqwq__q-v9-sq-Du1vuPL1R1DnuLHaTEZXS6UCHtQlHJvym214HX8eN71cPueLLRSs1AkHTqjEhLRU5aaA0Apgk1aY8w8gaBcvgnea6dByRewsZgspq_IBZ9ZJ6uVm8Ae76gGb_VK2DJ51IqtFPj1pCPNGx=w478-h637-no
x1Lc8EsAEMKcq8F4em5eBw9cWxPkDi5xuNgW4C2FPxVnXBazujCC3cC0sWqfR7hXyWV5R23dKEkKRsy7-V_trbkJaIdrJav2toMVvqInZrh1kcn4syU_bg0sO9yYkZxv4QnnOIR9iBVXrHDq45jZxAHHLaTymFpRpXvo-rIdjeh6oAn4rl4NxwTSy7Lfx_a28h4cfcYpnn8GV_HwnKYmoacYlatuQ7TsL-1u2YfclD6-UOTKRUvXbS2qST0ewCJRTo_8lxfNuGtmzbR6sK0PINeVSitY3nGvnGpU9vg4kz8AulZ6yAVDuhzblkQFRz9aXh5gKfXCMtmktAmQhrnsf616U12-7tyJyQLqWt5qsXsIHX5v78CSl8Duxwfk1jQ9EnBU2yGzJxJR9gMEnC3ASU98yPcaGQ5jNX3dtUT3Hgh-v05Tzr97FtcFqvee3W_KxqY82fGcnDwm_IMfzbraXJgj9Gv7gAsFJy25NjPFQGGTOocrJD-LLiOAbsNWg_fzIqc7XZSyarDOy69LovZsbRuIQjND9nIa0NzriBC0XSzHhHA7GCDh1tUgWvS-Lcseb51j_nXCY9fC3AhBq28fI7tZrPYo1Y2D4DCj-Kz5=w478-h637-no

The 2 pictures above, not sure we were supposed to take them since we were already inside the loading area but Steve took them anyways, LOL.

Su-Lynn

Just booked the VOID for our trip next week :cool1:
Can’t wait DD and I are huge SW fans :darth:

December 19th - The Last Day of our Year of Disney

We woke up early, packed up and checked out of the Dolphin. We left our stuff with bell services and then headed to DHS for rope drop. We had a few of those anytime FPs from the DVC preview and we used them both for Toy Story Mania! Steve still tried to beat my high score. He came close but to no avail. I am still the champion and I remind him any chance I get. I dunno, he has a competitive streak so I hope it will just make him want to go to Disney more just to beat my score, hahaha. #motivation

We walked around Launch Bay a bit and saw the new Last Jedi stuff on display. We wanted to meet with BB-8 and Chewie but the lines were pretty long and we didn't want to wait as we had some FP+s to make over at AK. So we left DHS and took a bus to AK. Before we did our FPs though, I really wanted to grab a chicken bowl at Satuli Canteen. I really like it and since we weren't scheduled for a meal here this trip, I just wanted to get a taste of it, so I ordered a child's portion of the chicken bowl so as to not ruin our appetite for lunch at Tiffins. It was really good and hit the spot. Our first FP was for the Safari which was a lot of fun, and then we had Flight of Passage FPs again! So excited as this was our last ride of the year and it didn't disappoint.

Now it was time for Tiffins, the restaurant we have been to the most times this year. Let's see...February, 2x in May, August, November, and December. That's 6 times! We really love it here. Not only is the food great, it's just a really nice way to escape the throngs of people outside and dine in an elegant but still down-to-earth environment in a park. We always get the octopus appetizer, which is my favorite thing to eat there, and I think Steve got the wagyu striploin which is really delicious, I've had it before. I believe I got the fish of the day - I think it was a swordfish. Very flavorful and comes with black rice which is a favorite. I must always get the Passionfruit Tapioca Creme dessert. Hands-down the best dessert on property. Sweet, tart, creamy and tropical, I just love it so much and I'm not even a dessert person that much anymore.

At DHS that morning:

_jJdAH_CYyeL15Tqvvo9sjfd2z5_j7xjGJqSF9A-xTgA8P-6_ykWrt9Q9SCOzN-5nAyaFuNmkEUTQ5KgEOUrmYRQv2f7-ahfn3Xmg1HpAlNjSJD5CVhBkiHx9kKeCP5q1yCoxGqTWAuUbRXPZTKowyOBcog0HL2xItqES_cmdXHtrViA5Wqg85MXXcZhhowPnl73cpMxUtlX3FqeEVrrJi880YlLRBOO4nJzZiZV90ija5bOeOog4_Bgb0VAAJT7ewH7ofG3Q8d6I3u6NzqftULpFdiJmAG229dEuPaVvgh-Th5JErHB7pu1pwp448mQZOmHKjSGqU4Whah15llIDGdnNXtoTt6Fa4KuqL5DW8vsmmoQSqBsz4d2LCZWkScGiThaUteFWMpS-zTYRw4qcnrZ_SrBm9A3ydbF-1f_t-MU60HuIp9xUdz-KH7s5L3L_p84phr65XdU5BlNm3Pphnc0KJSaApRkLz8IR3_Gkw6UFGljcd_l-8nKxJ0nDSWkNCk33eHjd5lsSIfrHydaUz0ktTKJW2CKsS1hOXIFZNQNwVhJSRdcB7BIYMKX3-DCBAU6Jr4xeiEYc9GO9-rwHR0bfwpB2x8J8KiMEzoQ=w956-h637-no

pkOldqgpxCoHI8XEFnK9ThSpVizBRlwiEPJXD5eRUZYF-18ci8lMBSWObgZGPWj74z-E-a1T0IMVYm-D72XnjHu-Tg6P2haLVTmd35Gl4lzwaF-YvWE9PzNNVQR11fzzhBjxlowICT1ll6VGYlL7rzZDOGgdoDASUMq2mxSM50Vl2kd8mwL95Vx_P_Z9drcCXoIigLx-fKheHa6Q7Glgc8spoed-GVshGblsGhgOa8gM4O7aw-nWaeMBh_2hFa1XCZICsaGljXnTo52uzXPapyI8u-0iQM-wYS9xNpvxlh3lFAwoPTvf6UgCWbhWpZmKvXgvUhVt-mxrZd-viCT5qa6e8efWQtJi2BgFk_eLT-uPX8MBqe3xYlzVsqjEziBwXInCgXPEcSOqtTmpW-JJG_U2WfDssTfQna-wFBtPWmZgh69gF6L5xckhVjm7W2YFrYGzhjxk0k2eQVT47Za4QoCe03ujTts-8FlrzLaBZDJibrAwgOJ4M06DQF_DW3Fgpc243NECJcdACGP0MhGyaiCNSOcCkV7SWWEs6JtvTwRKbx3XPz15LqAHMHo0ILisMhxRigLVgL9iwCqJHbNimM7oTQvdSVR-BFsATV_M=w848-h637-no

2OA7ZNKDmM9-tANw5jxVCbP3gvjiqwIs0OHj3zT0SHgLIDvMbF2apBxOCsW0NyZ4dTAPtiGt0BMV5_Q1CRkrq8knF2hiJYjsVAI5JVwJTCINVC682M8L64bDT0y_LuRPoFCGnb7WgzBnzhyIIGDP9Iaq7SxLL_LbuiKfR2G2yUQThSE02cJVhGkYfHyG7f9j8Q7DFHr40Eauw0kqePjaLXtzKHlQADSdKNhufJISLdKsRBMzGXvi3sfq4hxsioUXXSGQovoBsV1BpUL9zbHUdXGa0_Y7rtaGc24gH9IUvEB8vDqhoMjIQ0g68UzvkyOyu4gkB7kKBwdtHq6YrD9Xq37rT_To-5m_1ZSKPXUvgQSbt1m9mBDHQ-EjFJfayhqR2ZenMVHFMzwzCrg409M1HmFtsDpgtKHVmIjCn-0U_uQO0bVeYf1V4ELfkM6MxUvqNqmfqul482cIxf6qh2U2nVUeoOj6pipDhtBQ08S9bTJ2HwOC_TRZeXS4xUbUulFgoQ-Ficdw-ILyMQtBPlMm0YbZWygI1H9o6kj0AGFhz7-5cw-F-BPhr3Dc4Usqw3Xeq3EnnZtRYsJjHBVS7GCVsT5VoxJ1BeYNL_vum2av=w850-h637-no

n6tc2UAP5PR8aachIUTL7pZpsHTkNPvhEfSR2dqBUWheY0ZNj4FB1zGCTzNYDFQ425Xp8XyUkF0mWHhnPpeSNIcKmHniUjGXRrjpIun2Mjzncd409_SXbwtcrKl1HBauugZAjcKIFkplbFba6grg8n6OlHMjbcMfsGy37VcTvigdNHHBmRxYz_AqdJYEbWx7Lgfji6_E5GKtISvxOpWcmYbIlqwJ5E7yyEHF1R5uB1PvGf_etiFK9PcJFlz-0FW5pF16A-_uRX5dOrUahor7XPpOQOePfn4QsGm4YMqP8JINhXVbKPEI2xht0E9Jc3wY45i0g6OZV-zExI1R8u3m5ABhQHwzgk2tNSZyz9Qfy8349YUWRdxI0Ha0CAZuYIsZVdjwDzD_Ljj9c50m8Eal9Hy2JMTyS4up6fpUFiMzcFJsaZcW-1C6VTZ96fpiLn-bmwa0KbUmyisqzohe6LciS0QbG9XM5mPp2x1zm6L8cModu5KmwKSoQWKbrQJRC3JjRNahbOzIY6oWyf8yrJ6WickzwMNi4B6OnBQOcdVIujx6n3jA93erlMrZhiLp5V7ZFLDQg8CeZdDLJO5WGhuIh593k7piduzNtOr5YLSF=w850-h637-no

VZQrL-TtXuNnyrPmf11KZRaZAFW4Aiwg13lIj3negmBhxJue1jUqAcCfH9o7IZBLqOQXxItbz8dVI7Sn60vqn3BZPjcPzW-h3x3FWWtGXymDDH99Nx_GsvGVe9ZWtiGdV2cTZSYU8pWwhEMY3Snz_cghYUqwfEmiQsZX7ve1HpuxgF-KXN08UQcYXuaxQsTVYZBldZDs5ImmtdGXwFa3bXY51LifXkqv8rQX6uf6bi3SMxI1R4genH6lR37UnL3r__jDSGpZ2sRHPI2ARs6zFpDf1dj9Kq8pTd3h5--UHjY5J1Cdrk36NvDWYTlPSnTQxCv52CHoavpELTP2ryutsHd4dnHnxcbUCxGy-8JXu_3kXz6yqaiaVsTewhbSSm8Lj5AorjcGF89mV_PT3L_KWIqIYulYKu-3bGAqmKEJ_rd2RubeJHdYZ0tc8hFgo411d9yqpqPJrQpiG7QLDEirRbUuxw1Dgbvs_p2vABFcPw58kRrMN3bbCX6aljrppl7qEc_SJks946n0EtJfzD3-4tc7y0JXBZAfJH1C1QrdVZyH0nu4dridapT0NR-V1XzOGHtyVAsPTSfnTwC_sCYb9q8YQBPE4J9Pi05vzhLM=w850-h637-no

bMBmm43nsTpim9Klv2d5-5u4TcRYhIWoZ2fqwa3zly8ndikMdtIBCgL60BjLUZBLDqobfAqRjXT3-N4RUBzwrPEXEUPRBlTLyIFvgGkiFnrBbBKKytIhOL85Wr5dCv7w7ZbYXtYlDqCII5gSoRF3jJanEw1q8r3_T1ZQOc2qLZzrTlZAkMuRBqq2WKUriPCzBUR992IUB4UMoUvblf4ZoRjPSG0VQy3z9mLE_lC0oldVxZqwoZJw8yTNfE_nVn81uXGOFNFzd3v1-awCkt7h8UtmIOQU0Kpp6VIzbvsyHaar6nSth5fkcn3VBqgHi2bQ3ct_sVgrgglRud6uB-f4ct5FF5gaXOgtgsRPcDG8aR1ERHS-VcLXV3AcIYeL9A2F99I6lCwlheAq2F4zPDxNQnKdnRwvP6WIgMUaUX8Z5NAxJq_8ToijrJGEBXR-5JAZrDUeNu872rS86hRG422TDeNu_7N-vLZj0kTAWtUr8T_WkFdzEBkCcEg2jk0B63rI27l31VnFeD9CnAlDvvcZu0qp3tLwnqRQLLDWCiQhVy9cg25v5oVm6gdN59c_G-3AAYMoa9oZickEP6Y-S7uRTNEs4cXXc9Awc2BhUt-X=w478-h637-no

In AK:

Chicken Bowl from Satuli:

zHgkgJ_m9KXE3BsX5N1CVgiNqmGgXfsao61zxImMK7vsU3cYMrNjnsfGOWyAQgQJZ77wAJCjeopqR6lY3C8RoZlWfjQYy3LhyWgUPsG1reqFpOynNGvKd20HRMVhss9CdAZBykiP0nZhqbWfBrRuIPLrsu8Gyfj44ci4G4Dt6c-jQt_qGxKQIqvw440CXio2sHZYDk4_k_8FqrQ_DWEMtuGcWnZZhiEoRc9ilqaVb_AoQqm3eVsS0NTu7V434iYjaXmkADRYvM9u_dcnDL-ACyqadIOErLHxWVj68mQCUes5xdWxLdP_1DUd593rVYPmZtcwGOLZIBemHGmcfh5c_CNi5fU9i4P2FZS0dhv49EK2XSvn2-Y-rY5xQ7d6XlIy74UzwRykwFa_zh0mgLz35Q2DU6Cu1-9ThAzJX7ZxFgW5H5irzS-aPU8HTYVShT2PpjC3fKH1fAx-ERZ-DcmCdZ_-om8pAkP2MEXnjSqaha4jki2S2Z1vxxvuP58-9ROTCLhl1PvLJjmG5S3VZU3e495shz269d3KoLE6MwYjS1n-ax0tw5nxtpXhMHYrs-K23BKV7HbzpEgW4w3E4CPdJ9HQUkOYumoe3T50E3g_=w850-h637-no

Photopass Pics:

fnMW-BwHDA44eG3Mwmc2m9Q_UmJBrlNE1BhlrMafBNE07WP0vNJ17yOrW-HEPHk7o-JcmgBtg9wsFhDmWTYC2VweW0LKPt0CLLxy2Xcwe-QdYeMQCQz9PhYIHHNE8YdAGS7l9LCLMlmL4xj0C_MLEe0uVKotjHhcDv4xJbGF8lmlcTXdNCuu9P9A18d1Eoxhlltiu37x1hjfuBPOQwWM7_kMRUwvPYxZmy4UtGYDtqr9WW_Nms39p49bV_9Xv3TV-jRr516w7i3qLDOTE_NU5T5EnfH8pMM9Be3Fk-ttRBJ3SAkgVKIrYE2aI6lps9vp3NhVhUx9ehu4m-9Pd1dqbSziWZvpbv0ugewLK_W2rkFXM4UK7Icg2aT0yP8MAfNhOIFXi3x992GUluDDBWNd_Lx-JUK2mgB6wvIVFtbLc3YdZzaMpi7_xRZfZMdonBUPknYHRAemrRJIX310_hD5Vvw5LWeTVQDRton_8SykeYFoi92igJ3KAzhuOYuCW6hDog95nIlbomwNE0s211de-xJiDy_-BodGkEfSPjiEnU4MA2Tyj4J7Yj2rm28w3C9FpyTKPTxGILhb-feH8Q5WNYJ5lidn0leCH21kBwuf=w956-h637-no

9ObNnnfO-6h5-wpWK3Czf6G9rD9CFafDMvZVUwLJ2U04mY5yBQC1ZkhD-INqzyDVzh9z1b6Pt1ATnjHnEJx2p1JOchLthWJVDKCWJu28kkW6FJPaPA0GTEBlToI1wHb2dHuduGXyGCiRmjO7Mw1GuumYDHbo_lSSRvl9YU6LJAh_e1YwGYh1eBHOV_VdLWfEDpCTXRgB68YvLjcMWo-WqgrcnRRJCC5jD9TOsHiq42w0lO0pWl1kq34tuOdP1XwFEGlY0w2xtREnZt-bUyDn0_Gf58VLqoddN8i5bocHuYAkSbHe1qYKEnnZHcP6CUkWcswJYxLua0gMH4IZEn_a8DbWMOejuqDxnw67usy2TXTbz05Y_C0lOqeDLVzrom7SsJUzgmRbt5aJo9okP8RatMOiVNvVtR5oCQOg97ChXN5FDQItVtyVJi3qEaodVVNvcgGvU-C2gUaVM7ePKoYxOkdB1GMEVx0aRrcDYN4gRmcICrGLvWYHacsVkPKdPPhpuP3Jnb3oLRTbFI6_iqzFINpUGEtMt9JFPiLkYMa0A6guPh-DMqmOFLtu8QmAw-4yuXppFjodbQRgBTxCKKCfDHXfbrR9aiLoHhwDUOZR=w425-h637-no

Tiffins Lunch:

eBw0Ysl7BSiVrv9gw2TShJYqfXkJH6IysjrgAADa2P5kEpFdo4WfHiKPinyzjXrP6xVfKWLMv23SwwWdHvQv0zE-Zj9REuvH20i0kqH1YqvEHKAy6iyKHBiHQDoMQMLc_kHc5jXwOs6jVsFU0KNKwqtp3mFqmYDwJty5-vOhOKlHIRsgHo4LYktxwoM5WvWcgQAY0J_e7B72Kfi82bAbRofnR0HLsu17eGlXMck_0gc_fucvNMLri_Yq6NNCGam1QBt1anmQr2Hs0Z6GIfkOU0V4CaS4xGVe0TyUW18vpbnGVCzQkb3UYP21IGoIN41qf8nL173VZbTssKkVZqD0M9NSy1SP0jH23zuc4ZzE2fJahIRISq4UshoA7uZbXmA-NWF8mHTYZpuZ6Nias0zzRAfFQS5vT-ox03c5e2dokrY43h4SXJLiNHlcpfxtjrsMi_om_oBlL-w1oV2BqAdi11IzMr3OZbDF9p8EMZiHCG2qoLA48U6FRe3oBd0O9XY4Y00XPb6Dtykrfh06Gd4SomwBDvZA-bMDv8YenEULEZmMi-tCQPVzoEh-gMwQkbxvhuXE0dr2ydh1g4E13PbCIk0H63Q2oF_UjY3fohhy=w850-h637-no

6Vg55jSNVJEGG6T5qYhZyyNwUDI7A3SQE5yi2Tj8Va2T2clzXBvrYK0LfUqhxi-M5lV61r_k8pOfhYROJS1QYswSdtY_GQRglYZzEeHaQ5R80zJFtCRIrhwXQYAQ_17heJQE8HQLwzt7IA48LpBxm_mv2q9PMSjd9LTdh5HIfzQFRxbtvRwAIqluZcDKPoNPw__BXwtItct3emnomRqnNDnCnAqzGmAEne_ecqfegmPhJ06Q3klfgZ2sMWgFyB8vX_J6zMmnwGg3YRRZo9NkkPplhzx8G4X0jWuYdl1SpLeiWfgh5MIAbe0BLS30aAG8yFCs4ir-gSNiWQ7J88bbdI-W7DTjvzEK4iVymDRQ0TDL5Uvt9GG3w6PN10MxGPOzXVhRS8oyfFzjVvdGmZQIgS740ycO9XGK2F5mVfphyqL0u03d8M6hcjO_FXgUOi9Q2P7VMtLCLHVA0iWAu9W7qV44dRGI8E38w4dgJUKkW3quVCVGmgruC_z_TgTaGzLFsPms0aZOmXccUxkBx9I3_dlLqBdtA0MY4hETsphoK6Rgba1sqHImmC72n5z_cTDZOWd3OZzCHfpjTPYUfZCiOrikMhHhcnyfDuiQYvfr=w850-h637-no

wtV_N8DsdJA7VKHZ2yWNFyK0BgDt5hBoZjBKxIpLqhIZTiletKnROwS4xTo4xG68YLfARvTyUBDbIK0CVrnOSkH5klvQ8ICYkYs3m3u70lRznBROI9RXQlr6DoeuZ4tWUUwz21UfexKfUKNttQ31mHKU_AMuc0K1u_RJPaAIBZy8li9QWOz1_EcJDFvWRMwiZY7reF0qhTaVLNy15_OexzRJM8Y0AGNDJOztU0i3FxTGpY6wTB0adHT-9PmW7eJP_0uVCetnoOjZg449xyd-xfCloDYtITzSPPuheqPA-1lGwvsgnuIV4rhLbyuS9294IpKIk_v2VrJACO4u8C41hylxoxVt7M7ZKacZq_Qf53myvau9oaLrUkPjuD1iHTy9LsORRJyMyehymv0tsGfB5ckTtS8h1bYudG4i3DLvOSNd29dkxOtl6ycJndNIw0EHWzJ_iCFCz_8h5wXtGP_zc4gNoyD9jo6CC3yr-2sPJyh5psKQSyoEpGfp6rLFJMbV8mirH9ydp4LTdou5ujFzs3AiBzrlMDg4ltjyquFiYn1ALBrO_IzgrveBi6hchg0hpIHNpWbIAkCDBFydibU3mS2Ym4XDo6xmM_ckIjYP=w850-h637-no

ZsdPS8LRKZuscxfVxlJetZ3gyDhVt4cKQwhaWf_H9nfsQrrQ1qCdSvVRS5J2L7jP6bynkbyYdd1wfkIXbQM-pYBb1SyYWNpMqGMPfPIFcnJ3Eh9p7GVocPKaUPmuYHmaFCSzmGSaE2q0DhFTTNyYDfBf0XKsVvZ64XXR--guYpHbg6F_3o8OYEU2KriZiEPkGyh4Fbrq7zGZEPi20mjJNeD-EyEfnnpXjfgUeavcnFD-nZpi-Ttj3rY1geEHMyn_kuh5OH-BqpS14t4kJKZnrG5725KWmemW2fRUdB5BVTsOB4Gdtza9btELJJhLdxAHKM4qGK8GFFGwXj9fra8LBzczSGVNxyPxfWz1qEKO8n62Oj0hGwOtFO3lL_OuzF7rHk-1kIdboUsMka3Ut11NzprDXfbAZgBE85S81dCUygA4wTaO_krrCJjfMtllwZrOaOkCRJ9zlZo2pBWz6qq6HnKhXDxDmxwpjtg9ZxU7sJitQ72_hsoK_XMPTAfJH0bwMSlc92DmsQyTnor0cmdbY6Y7ssQESe1_a5Ocn3JLqu4keluMs-iC30wb_d9gzHPTZ4PJvr5UNgpA-7WWoIHcZDTx-tzl_ixiibSXe-L5=w850-h637-no

Y1ExVgVCaEtfNoGDdTuqkWxgi1itag-gaT6n-ZJiKYhqgmYx4HvHkKc4wwdF9xcxZEbHe9jzyXiLSC6zjWwl1H6LnnX3GqRHjtESOFsAxDV16g8coObK4fCMVlagtEIUI-hvm4LkQdIpi2rsjjMfkCMKmmCuDNx2iolrpISRvt4l_gRTLVK9XPztEI-q9b48Hwudz_N3gMWAXlWRrpLBoFz75B0RJvYvpOxk-p9wGS4LGZtVKNzY_sqb4HrmOFTnRBfzFVswY2iNjdzfZNCOrOzgaG8AROTamUyNeUH81CG_Tkhirw3WhM9Xt8ynpy-P0-ob5VPY1HSs56T-6C-ydF0IoNiSnsnRWfzMEPexS_PBlhifjr9sAhGadY24jtx5ZZ7b0Qocl8IOxWxJv1OrmDzlpPIlDn_nI_BeMd3uYg7pcfcPyjE3k_r1esW34A8_PrDfwApfGuvbqSr0wT_59dbGfk5rrGtVDwbnFfOIvn3bvoXGsuLDshrlnGcllTriQK15yzeEleItffb4YzHY4Y8JXLfthgc6ttqQB9QDEPzr_ykwDlUqVFvb3rgzFqhhuY3APW5YlSAhHZVTLjzauPVDPmxLpFMl9p67d1H6=w850-h637-no

They even gifted Steve with some little treats for his birthday, love that detail!

Sadly it was time to leave the park in order to make our flight back home. We skipped our third FP which was for Nemo (I have yet to see the show) - so we headed out of the park and back to the Dolphin. We called an Uber to take us to the airport and before we knew it, our Year of Disney was over. :sad::sad::sad:

The End!!

Some reflections on our year of Disney:
  • I really had the best year ever during 2016-2017. It was my dream to go more than once per calendar year and finally that dream came true! I could get used to this!
  • We made 8 trips total with our APs! Once in 2016, and seven times in 2017! (Plus a Disney Cruise). I think we could say it was worth it for us. But it was a very hectic year! There was lots of planning and watching airfare, and making ADRs, and FPs. I felt like my whole year was planned around these dates, LOL. And not to mention the packing and unpacking. Maybe I should have made it easy on myself and just wore the same thing on each trip that way I could just do laundry and repack it and be ready for the next trip, haha, but what is the fun in that?!?
  • Our Tables in Wonderland Card was a wonderful purchase, especially because we were able to use it for the majority of meals during our family trip in August and saved us so much money. I think in the future we'd have to see if we really need this since we don't plan on doing THAT many trips in one year again.
  • We did so many things for the first time, we ran not one, but two 5ks (Princess and Food and Wine), attended our first MVMCP and MNSSHP, went to Star Wars Galactic Nights, was in DHS for May the 4th, did a Star Wars tour, had a preview of a new land (Pandora), attended Food and Wine events, and stayed at many new-to-us deluxe resorts such as: Yacht Club, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, and Contemporary!
  • We said goodbye to Wishes, and The Great Movie Ride (RIP), but we also welcomed Happily Ever After. I'm a little sad about the former two, but I really love HEA and I'm sure all the new rides they put in will be fabulous, but I do have a soft spot for TGMR :sad:.
  • We also ate at many great places for the first time: Tiffins (which quickly became a favorite), The Wave, Trattoria Al Forno, Via Napoli, Skipper's Canteen, and Grand Floridian Cafe. There are probably more but those are the first that come to mind. My dining report for our Oct/Nov trip should be coming up soon!
  • We ate at the most expensive meal of our lives...the special Victoria and Albert's dinner for the Food and Wine Festival. The menu was completely different than their regular tasting menu and included wine pairings. We had a fabulous time with @soniam and her husband during dinner. I'll be writing all about this in my upcoming Dining Report.
  • Which brings me to this very special shout out: I had a year of fabulous DISMeets!! Thank you everyone, you know who you are, and I really appreciate you all taking the time to meet us and getting to know you all in person!
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

And most importantly...WE NOW OWN DVC!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

So I hope to see many more of you on future trips!! :thumbsup2

If you're looking for links to my other TRs or DTRs for our Year of Disney, here they are in chronological order:

Thanks for following along on our year of Disney!

Eu_J-I-10OXGVEFSpHh0cChIXL_algQJ9xZIEawdIAukg_MinnnNBxJXKgLot5rPcpkR-SWzptDUMX1P6rKR94mygI0Jb2cPUja2IVWSWF3_92XZvKZtr4ewL_vC8ip2q_DJPdSvyO4sfqE2pw1kV6KtwCW_5k5jWSX-l8KFbxJglve060IVRISfCvexeOuVqRL7Cd0gmb3sNy9csrMHDofty_SKosrTPyZq7hewNXd4om13t5GSVFIpca1rZDee6s-64nEc2NoqX3oPordnnPFMI5EfXLhcTGqa5MPhZKv4hdJc4gw6Cwr-IqcqOt_gL7baHoicUVolC2gvtlzUtC3KMDTtOL9d-sCwCE5u-Y4nt_1LNoohJ8aF_f4Pm2KR3XbYkAJxX4p9_HBX76V56EmEWKHkkbYceePmMOc5kzsDmXahJ3bJkdu_W1UBt2AhK6fs_wTmqcu6gQ9BVvCWvZ7pedS4fvGnuOKP4biFMVctyEFOTtLSG5ttR2ovwjAnakEjZoRbSsvJHyLibIs2vrDt1wBo5phm3wAUH-qmL_oeTYG6uXOGKIplWWsZV5dj20XVvOXYkX0ahwQx88kdM-vRI4dieX7QljN4WR11=w956-h637-no

Now the magic continues...

Our next planned trip is Sept 1-9th 2018 with Steve and my sister, Chunkysis (Su-Queen) our resident character picture-taking card-making guru! Not sure I'll do a PTR for this yet, maybe after I get through my other TRs! :rotfl:

I would call that a pretty darn good year! It has been great reading all about it! Wow, I'm pretty surprised that you had so many new experiences at Disney, but that's the thing, isn't it? All ways something new to do, to see, to eat.

:goodvibes

Another great trip report and what a year you’ve had!
Glad Chunkysis is traveling with you in September can’t wait to see her pretty outfits :goodvibes

If you're looking for links to my other TRs or DTRs for our Year of Disney, here they are in chronological order:
This is an amazing list of trips! I didn't know you started one for your Marvel Cruise. Going over there now!

And it goes with out saying, Great Trip Report, as always!

I would say that qualifies as an amazing year ! I switched my trip from sept to May in order to go with my brother and his family. Darn it. Would have been there at the same time again

Thanks for taking the time to share your adventures with us

PS I haven’t seen Nemo either. I have even had a fast pass and skipped it.

WHAT!!! :crazy2: and people still waited on line? #IcametoDisneyandallIdidwaswaitinline

IKR?! Totally don't get it!

It was. A sad display of human nature, and at Disney of all places!! Not so magical.

At all.

Another shake your head moment.

I am still the champion and I remind him any chance I get. I dunno, he has a competitive streak so I hope it will just make him want to go to Disney more just to beat my score, hahaha.

And don't you forget it! LOLOL!

I really wanted to grab a chicken bowl at Satuli Canteen. I really like it and since we weren't scheduled for a meal here this trip

I got one on my last trip too and enjoyed it. Good for a small pick me up.

Now it was time for Tiffins, the restaurant we have been to the most times this year.

Tiffins... ahhhhh. Love this place!

They even gifted Steve with some little treats for his birthday, love that detail!

Gorgeous. Nice touch for sure.

(I have yet to see the show)

And it's so good too! I hope you get to it soon.

but I do have a soft spot for TGMR :sad:.

I did too. Really sad to have seen it go. :(

We ate at the most expensive meal of our lives...the special Victoria and Albert's dinner

Isn't it amazing?! I adored my meal there so much!

Our next planned trip is Sept 1-9th 2018

Yay!!! Another trip in the making.

We had a few of those anytime FPs from the DVC preview and we used them both for Toy Story Mania!

Excellent use of them!

I am still the champion and I remind him any chance I get. I dunno, he has a competitive streak so I hope it will just make him want to go to Disney more just to beat my score, hahaha. #motivation

Bahaha good strategy! :rotfl:

I really wanted to grab a chicken bowl at Satuli Canteen. I really like it and since we weren't scheduled for a meal here this trip, I just wanted to get a taste of it, so I ordered a child's portion of the chicken bowl so as to not ruin our appetite for lunch at Tiffins. It was really good and hit the spot.

Yum! We tried Satuli Canteen and thought it was tasty! I was going to order the kids' bowl, but it didn't have as many options, so I got the adult portion instead and split it with Nathan.

We always get the octopus appetizer, which is my favorite thing to eat there

Mmmmmm me too!

We skipped our third FP which was for Nemo (I have yet to see the show)

I have a lot of feelings about this show. :laughing: I love Nemo, though it seems to have taken a bit of a dip recently. I think it's on its way back up as new cast members get settled and start doing better performances. But it's a great show if you ever get a chance to get there!

We called an Uber to take us to the airport and before we knew it, our Year of Disney was over. :sad::sad::sad:

The End!!

:sad1:

We made 8 trips total with our APs!

Wow! That's amazing! What an awesome year!

We did so many things for the first time, we ran not one, but two 5ks (Princess and Food and Wine), attended our first MVMCP and MNSSHP, went to Star Wars Galactic Nights, was in DHS for May the 4th, did a Star Wars tour, had a preview of a new land (Pandora), attended Food and Wine events, and stayed at many new-to-us deluxe resorts such as: Yacht Club, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, and Contemporary!

I love this! There are so many things to do at WDW that's there's always something new to try, and you hit some amazing highlights!

And most importantly...WE NOW OWN DVC!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Congrats again! That's wonderful!

Thanks so much for sharing your big Disney year with us! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!